Is it my fault?

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Is it my fault?

Postby BrinaBabyz » Mon Mar 31, 2003 5:38 pm

my thinking is all messed up i dont care if i die i do waht i want when i want how i want and aint no one gonna stop me..i dont care about anyone i dont care about myself its almsot as if im not even me.. what do i do with life. it jsut seems like one big joke to me.. you live life to enjoy the tings in it correct? yet you do things in life because everyone tells you to.. people tell you to watch tv.. so you do it.. government tells you to go to school... so you do it.. people constantly telling you wat to do.. does that bother anyone else or is it just me!? what do i do!??! im so lost and confused in this world with no ones help.. Someone help..
HolLa At YoOOOoo HomIe
BrinaBabyz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby misatok11 » Mon Mar 31, 2003 5:54 pm

Slow down there, a lot of things bother people but it sounds like you are taking the first steps to helping yourself by posting. I'm in the ir force and we have more rules than anyone. A lot of them are rubbish but its part of life and as you get older you get used to it. Most of the rules are to protect you and others, they have a responsibility for you. Dont do anything you might regret, it may seem good right now bu later you think "ohmygod what was i thinking." Take care and talk to people, it does help.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Sami » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:08 pm

Did you send the message about your teacher - has sumthing happened wit her or did you just have a bad day? Or is it nothin to do wit dat?
Everybody has their day, When things just seem 2 go their way, An angel's gonna smile on me when it's meant 2 b, Cos anythings possible, No matter how incredible, U never no hu i mite meet, On this crowded street! Life goes on,Like a song! :bounce:
Sami
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby BrinaBabyz » Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:06 pm

im sorry but wat r u talking about? did u read my thing about my obsession or something wit the teacher? a bad day? everyday is a bad day.. not jsut one.. but everyone of them
HolLa At YoOOOoo HomIe
BrinaBabyz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Mental wellbeing