My mind goes blank

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My mind goes blank

Postby justin_luver » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:46 pm

i dont no if this is really where my problem shud go but i dunno

i ave bin feelin really wierd 4 a while now, i ave a lot of thoughts in my head an they make me feel really depressed but i cant get rid of them, wen i try 2 think bout then i just go all blank an i dont no what is wrong,

i tryed 2 tralk 2 my close mates bout it but i cant explain an my mate that i told sed that i shud ask sum1 else cuz he was worried cuz it happened so much
an i keep goin all moody an everythin i dont no what is wrong,

am i the only person or is this common??

plz help , thanx an sorry its a bit long
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby tammybligh » Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:02 pm

I'm not sure if it's a common thing or not, but I know that I get like that quite a lot. You know that you're feeling down, but you're not really sure why.... you can't really talk to anyone because you don't know what's wrong. I get like that probably once a month, although it's only when I'm single (sad but true!). When I've got someone close by, I don't feel so bad.

Just to clarify that I'm not saying that you need a man, I just know that it always cheers me up - maybe you just need to find something to focus some of your energy on.
tammybligh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby justin_luver » Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:28 pm

thanx 4 ur help, least i no its not just me, an i no what u mean bout bein round ppl. wen im wiv my mates an that i dont feel that way unless i ave time 2 think on my own, an i am single at the mo so i ent got ne 1 that close 2 talk 2 , im lookin out 4 sum1 thou so maybe then it will go away
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Mental wellbeing