A Comprimising Dilemma

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

A Comprimising Dilemma

Postby R_A_M » Thu May 08, 2003 1:12 pm

Hi, I recently started university and like all things when you start university I had a wee bit of fun as we all do with the women. One day when i came back from my normal home (as I live on campus), the night before I had what you would call a one night stand, and lets just say my balls to put it bluntly were a bit sore. However someone told me when I was 14, I am now 19... that if you walk like as if you have a sore downstairs dept as in balls, then you walk like John Wayne. Unfortunately for me, this was untrue and when I came up and told my mates this and ever since then, everyone has looked at me differently.. as John Wayne walks like hes just been anally challenged. Ive tried explaining that someone told me a lot of rubbish but they just keep calling me homosexual and other stuff. Its turning me into a defensive and nasty person and to be honest I am not like that at all. Its making me depressed. I know in myself I am not homosexual but I am at the end of my tether. Ive started shutting myself off from everyone. Please help... :-?
R_A_M
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Cazza » Thu May 08, 2003 1:23 pm

I know going to uni is nerve wrecking and you want to fit in with everybody, but sometimes it isn't that simple. There are always people no matter what, school, uni, college you go to that are narrowminded and like to make fools of others. If these people are saying these things to you after you have told them you are not gay, then maybe they are not worth knowing, and its certainly not worth worrying over. If ignoring them isn't working for you then I would go to someone in higher authority. If they are joking and messing about however I would just try and shrug it off, some1 saying your gay isn't the worse thing in the world but if they are doing it in a nasty and derogitry (can't spell :-( ) nature then def go to someone about it, why should your social life and your studies be affected by a few idiots?!

Hope this helps :-?
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Mental wellbeing