im losing it big time!

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

im losing it big time!

Postby danielle » Fri May 09, 2003 11:48 am

i dont know what is going on in my head .
it is nearly a year now since i had my accident i was in a bad car crash my two friends died and the person who was driving our car has been sent to prison for 9 years. what im trying to say is since the accident i cant cope with even the most tinyest things i just lose it and go mad at anyone who is around at the time .
last nite my boyfriend was walking me home and because i was walking really fast which i do now cus of the accident and the result of my injurys i couldnt walk for about 4 months so i now walk really fast anywhere.
anyway he was walking back and cus he kept pulling on my arm to slow me down i lost it and went mad i started to really hate him at the time and i felt like really giving him a punch. but now he thinks i dont want to be with him but i do i dont even know why i went like that towards him i had no right to do what i did.
whats wrong with me?
please if u have any idea whats going on in my head then please reply thank u ! :( :cry:
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

hmmm

Postby Zombie » Tue May 13, 2003 12:46 am

Well to be honest there is only one person who can deal with a thing like that and thats you. It sounds like you have yet to come to terms with what happend with the crash. you now have to get your feelings in order my Mother suffers from stress and when thinks are going wrong in the slightest she goes nuts you need to learn to relax when doing things like taken a walk . alright the crash happend but now you need to move on and learn to appreciat walking and be glad you still can. :o god I feell like i came across as a know all im just saying how I see it i guess
Dazed and confused
Zombie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Mental wellbeing