weight prob

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

weight prob

Postby flange2003 » Sat May 10, 2003 8:39 am

im 14 i weigh 12 1/2st 73kg but i dont look fat is it just coz im tall and i'm now scared of sex :-?
sometimes i have a lot of problems which i cant ask friends so ive come here
flange2003
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Sat May 10, 2003 1:20 pm

your 14, don't worry about sex just yet. Sex should not be a culture/fashion thing. Sex is not everything. If your worried about your weight then just take up some sports. badminton etc. all good fun. You're too young to be worrying about such minor things. :)
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby smile » Sat May 10, 2003 4:35 pm

Hiya,

I agree with Aldo. You're 14, you don't want to have sex yet. You have plenty of time to do that when you are older. Enjoy being young, not having to commit to anything, take it easy. You have plenty of time to worry about things like that.

As for your weight, as Aldo said, do sports/excercise. Eat healthily. Don't snack between meals. Have lots of salad and fruit. Don't worry about it to much. It probably has something to do with puberty.

Take care,

Smile
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby sugar » Sun May 11, 2003 10:32 pm

i am 14 and just weigh under 9, but am quite short so i am sure your not fat, but i am following the weight watchers program from tomorow, i still get to eat what i want and loose weight at the same time, i really recomend it, and girl, your only 14, dont worry about sex!
just eat healthily and get plenty of exercise, did you choose p.e for g.c.s.e? that is a good idea and is helping me stay healthy as i am doing it 5 times a week now!!! but i am sure there is nothing wrong with your weight,
sugar
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby IckleBlackRose » Sat May 17, 2003 10:22 pm

Hi,
Well as agreed to everyone else - You shouldnt be thinking about Sex at 14,You should be enjoying your teens,Hanging with your mates and doing fun things,having sex is a lift changing experience,It changes you alot,Some ppl arnt ready for these changes.
When you do come to Sex,Dont worry about your weight,some how you dont notice it.Good Luck and remember,Enjoy your teens.Dont rush to grow up.
P xxx
IckleBlackRose
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Mental wellbeing