My friend is stressed

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My friend is stressed

Postby justin_luver » Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:38 am

this isnt realli about me, but one of my best friends is realli streesed out at the moment,

his sister, also a friend of mine, is acting really wierd, its been going on for about a month now and she wont say whats wrong

she started by not eating, then she eats a little bit, but she is always having a go at her parents, an running up massive fone bills. she packed her bags an left home the other day, and her dad found her an hour later

this morning my friend said she was shoutin at them an when they said something back she would just scream at them, i am realli concerned

She doesnt realli have that many problems, but my mom said that the fact se is adopted mite be the reason, shes only 13/14 so i dont no if this is the reason
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Cazza » Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:53 pm

Hmm this is a tough one and I'm sure your very worried about your friend and her sister. the fact the she has found out that she is adopted could be the reason for all this behavior and it is a very big deal in here life. Then again she is at the right age to hit puberty and some of us hit puberty with a BIG bang. You should just be there for both of your friends and be supportive. It can't be hard for that family at the minute and I'm sure some support would be nice.

Stick by your friends, hopefully this is a phase and will pass soon.
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Mental wellbeing