LONELY AND CONFUSED PLEASE HELP

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

LONELY AND CONFUSED PLEASE HELP

Postby what_is_life » Mon Jun 16, 2003 4:56 pm

Hey,

Maybe a bit of cheer me up type of advice would go well here. Bear with me on this please.

I have been going out with my Girlfriend for 5 weeks now and i Love her, i know it sounds a bit soon but it's one of those relationships where i felt close to her before we started going out. My Girlfriend lives 7 miles from me and though it doesn't sound that far, it's hard to get transport as my Dad works a lot and buses only pass through my village every hour. So if i want to see her i have to phone her and arrange something.

What really gets to me is that she is always on the go. At weekends she works from 10 - 7 both days and is always knackered afterwards and during the week she is at school from 9 - 4. So i try to see her on a weekday evening but this sometimes proves impossible.

The only sure time i get to see her is after cadets for 5 minutes twice a week but thats only 10 minutes.

Just recently her phone has been turned off, and she is never at home so i cant arrange anything, during the Half term we spent a bit of time together and became really, really close and she told me she wished it could be like that all the time.

As she goes to a different school to me i never know what shes up to, I go through phases where i feel happy and content just because i know i love her and am lucky to do so, but other days when i haven't spoken to her for a while my mind can often begin to wander and although i dont believe she's going behind my back it can get to me. When i get down like this i can't motivate myself to do anything, not even try to see my friends i have a ton of coursework at the moment but i just can't seem to do any of it.

I really miss her and her best friends are always telling me just how much she talks about me and tells them she misses me, i just don't understand if this were true why this relationship seems so one-way at the moment and that it's only me trying to make an effort.

I'm really just after some good advice on the whole subject i mean come on people of ALL ages you know what these sausage hormones can do!
Someone please write back because im Soooo.. Confused!

Thanks Me. x
what_is_life
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby mr_bump » Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:00 pm

Albeit you dont see each other as often as youd like everthing else you say leads me to believe u are both happy with each other.

Im in a similar situation with regards to distance but without sounding corny if you feel for each other you can make it work - everyone feels funny when they are first in love , maybne this explains your feelings, it makes you euphoric and you cant get that other person out of your thoughts.

Enjoy it mate :lol:
mr_bump
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Mental wellbeing