I feel sad...

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I feel sad...

Postby rufio89 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:22 pm

I dont know why but I'm feeling really sad this week.

Nothing is really bad at the moment, I have a job, which is ok, it's not great, but it's fine for the short term, and when I get paid (tomorrow :D :D :D) I will have a bigger paycheck, and more money in the bank than I've EVER had before so that's good.

Everything is back on track with my bf (although he is beign a bit of an idiot today).

The only thing I'm really upset about it is that my friend is going travelling for 6 months in about a week. She leaves next weekend and I cant see her before she goes because it's mine and my bfs anniversary and I booked us into a hotel (which was really expensive and therefore i cant really just not go) before I realised that was her leaving weekend. I am going to miss her SO much.

I guess tha'ts what I'm upset about but I'm feeling just generally really low, and I dont know why, but I definatly dont like it!!! :(
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Re: I feel sad...

Postby RagDoll » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Yeh, I would imagine your friend leaving is mostly what's affecting your mood - especially if you're close to her! I think everyone goes through periods of feeling a bit sad/miserable though, even when there's nothing much to be sad about, I know I certainly do. Sometimes the time of month certainly affect things too!
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby rufio89 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:42 pm

I am close to her, that IS probably it. We're having a leaving party for her tomorrow, and I'm GUTTED that she's leaving. I know it's only 6 months, but she's starting Uni in Bristol when she gets back, so everything will change after that! I know friendships change and grow and move on etc, but it's just really upsetting, we've been friends since we were kids, we went to brownies together, and I dont even have many friends around here as it is :(
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby RagDoll » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:07 pm

Yeh, I can sympathise - I have friends that I've known since primary school that have moved away too. One of my closest friends went to Manchester Uni and also to Italy to live for 6 months. She's back living in the same town I am in now though (coincidentally as it's not the town we grew up in) so just do your best to stay in touch with her wherever she is. I bet she'll be home plenty from uni too - you get stacks of holidays :)
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Mental wellbeing