Being more secure?

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Being more secure?

Postby rufio89 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:28 am

I'm feeling incredibly insecure lately. It's probably why I'm being so paranoid, and it's in all aspects of my life, I'm worried I'm messing up at work, I'm worried my friends dont really like me, I'm worried my family dont want to talk to me, I'm worried my boyfriend wants to break up with me.

I've never been like super-secure and confident, but it's gotten really bad lately, and I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for becoming less insecure. I'm not looking for a magic quick-fix, but just some things I can work on?
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Re: Being more secure?

Postby I_AM_LEGEND » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:26 am

hey there,
i can think of a few motivational things i could say but none are really relevent,
im like 100% posoive you have nothing to worry about, you've given me some great advice your a wicked person!
so i'd imagin your friends love you, and as for family, well their your family honey they'll always love you :)
and your boyfriend, well he's with you isn't he no where elese so i'm sure he feels the same!!!

Chin up hun xx
You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!
I_AM_LEGEND
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Being more secure?

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:31 pm

It is a continuing theme for you with the insecurity and it manifests in different ways from other posts you have made.
I really think you would benefit massively form cognitive therapy as they give you practical ways to help yourself when ylour feeling like this and it's also conselling too so it will tackle why and sort that but also give you coping techniques to use when your not in conselling
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Mental wellbeing