Grieving?

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Grieving?

Postby rufio89 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:35 pm

How long do you think you should just take for granted your feeling down because you're grieving before you start to look at if theres something wrong.

I know I'm upset because of my Nan, but I've been completely broken the past couple of weeks and I've been really quiet and withdrawn and I feel like it's a huge effort to speak to people or smile or anything. I'm doing my best and I'm coming to work and stuff, but it's not getting any better - I thought maybe I'd feel better after the funeral because I had some closure, but I feel MUCH worse, if anything, I think maybe it didnt feel real that she'd died, but now the funeral has been and I've seen the coffin and she's been cremated, it feels much more real, and I dont know what to do, and I feel really lonely and lost and I just want to go and curl up in the dark on my own and not have to talk to anyone...
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Re: Grieving?

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:03 pm

everyone grieves at a differnet pace so it's hard to say but i think you are still grieving it hasn't been that long
going to see a grief counsellor could help you through it
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Mental wellbeing