ambitions but laziness

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

ambitions but laziness

Postby violet77 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:09 am

p
Last edited by violet77 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i will get a life someday xx
violet77
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: ambitions but laziness

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:21 am

Thjis is not insignificant as it is having a major effect on your life
Yes see a counsellor
Also go and see the teachers and explain your problem and ask them not to make you read until you have had help and in return you promise to come to lessons, i am sure they will be willing to negotiate with you. In fact you could even ask the school counsellor to do this if they are willing to.
Talk to your parents and explain what you have said here, tell them you have a genuine aniexty issue and you want help so that you can sort this out and improve, they probably just think your mis behaving thats why they are disappointed, tell them something is wrong and get their support
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby violet77 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:33 am

I know you're right...I just don't want to make a big deal out of the problem. I want to sort it out with least emabrrasment. This may be the solution..but I'm afriad the teachers will FORCE me to read to help me get over my issues. And I'm afriad people will whisper to each other "why doesnt SHE have to read out aloud..?" And think I'm a freak.

I've always been somone to take the easy way out of everything. In fact..I don't think I've ever done something I really havnt wanted to ..ever. Is there a way of sorting this out wthout embarrasing myself :( ?
violet77
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:56 am

well you can stand up and deal with this or know that things won't get better and will possibly even get worse
you don't have to make a big deal out of it by being honest
i understand your concern about the teachers which is why i suggested the counsellor may need to help you with that approach
so what if people can't be sympathethic ennought o understand you have a problem, anyone who is that judgemental is not worth listening to or adding any value to their opinions
you are not a freak you have an illness in your heasd and just like taking anitbiotics for an infection it can be helped with treatment from a counsellor
don't miss this opportunity to turn things around, think how good life could be in a year if you be brave now, or how bad it could get if you do nothing
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby violet77 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:32 pm

You make alot of sense... its actauuly a school holiday now so, im going to attempt to sort it out during that time, i think, maybe... the idea still terrifies me though. But your right I'm going to have to do something before this gets out of hand

thanks xxx
violet77
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Mental wellbeing