I cant deal with this

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I cant deal with this

Postby rufio89 » Fri May 22, 2009 9:23 am

I cant cope with this. I got dumped, and I'm absolutely devestated, theres no part of me that wants that, I want us to be together.

It's just been announced at work that theyre getting rid of a third of the staff. There's 4 office staff, and theyre getting rid of one or two people in here, and my boss has said to me on the side, that its likely to be me that goes, just because I was the last to come.

I cant cope with this. I dont know what to do, I feel like my whole life is falling apart.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Re: I cant deal with this

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Fri May 22, 2009 10:40 am

:grouphug:

There isn't much we can say to help the situation. Maybe try and prove to your boss you are worthy of keeping...although my boyfriend did this, but no he's going. There isn't much security with any job these days.

rufio89 wrote:I cant cope with this. I got dumped, and I'm absolutely devestated, theres no part of me that wants that, I want us to be together

Think about all the bad times, and all the times you were upset and all the times the blame was passed on to you. No matter how much you loved him no matter what he did the blame was pushed on to you and that is no way to be in a relationship.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby captainf » Sat May 23, 2009 2:33 am

This is a part of your life, where I mentioned in another topic of yours, that you will look back on as a character building situation. This will make you more mature and wiser.

As stated already you could try and prove your worth and see if they drop someone else instead of you. They shouldnt be sacking you through the fact that you was last hired. In the meantime it wont hurt to look up a possible new place of employment just incase. Always good to have a plan for contingency even if it means working in a supermarket for a little while.

Getting over a past relationship can be hard but you will do it. Just dont put too much pressure on yourself. Sit back, relax, think things through calmly. Dont rush into decisions and dont let yourself be over run with your emotion to the extent that you get yourself into a very depressed state. Perhaps organise a girly night in with your friends? Sounds like you could do with a few friends and hugs right now.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby brfc » Sat May 23, 2009 5:37 pm

i can only say that life is a rollercoaster of ups and downs and when you have a down eventually it tends to make you a stronger person and with help from freinds you will get through this down moment in your life and come out a stronger person. remember were always here for you ruth (((big hug))))
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Mental wellbeing