baby deer stamped to death

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

baby deer stamped to death

Postby loopylolz123 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:58 am

this is gunna sound so stupid but it really is like ruling my life. as some of you have probably heard a deer was stamped to death by three teenagers in upton country park last wednesday. i was completly gobsmacked when i found out who did it as i went to school with them all and live no more than 2 minutes away from where they all live. i cant get wht they did out of my head the fact that they killed a innocent animal just for abit of fun angers me so much and nothing will probably be done about it! its all i think about and how the man who phoned the police did nothing to help it as he was scared he would get stabbed ??? if they had a knife surely they would of used that on the baby deer i mean the deer was 2 days old and its mother was only a couple of feet away he could of scared them off at least by maybe walking past or anything. they have all been arrested but a police man on the radio said that taking it to court would be pointless so what nothings gunna be done to them?? they get off scott free and we all just hope for the best that they dont do it again to another animal or a human maybe next time!
loopylolz123
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: baby deer stamped to death

Postby morris mouse » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:40 am

"loopylolz123" it must be terrible for you to know these people (in a personal way) It's worse that nothing is being done
about it. :( We just need to be grateful that the police have arrested them all (& let the police do their job.)
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:47 am

yes they are horrible people but you can't blame the man for not getting involved they could have done the same to him as the deer
at least he called the polioce
it's sad that the police can't do anything
lets hope they are met with contempt by the local community and feel utterly ashamed
i wonder how there parents feel about it, if they even care
They should be kept away from each other as they obviously fuel each others nastiness
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby captainf » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:11 am

Its a shame this sort of trash walks amongst us, isnt it?
Lets hope someone stamps all over them soon.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Mental wellbeing