Panic Attacks

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Panic Attacks

Postby ennis81 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 am

Hi Bel Bel,

I just read that, Sorry you've had a rubbish year :( everything you said is soooo true and I'm glad things are looking up for you and yours, A friend of mine a recovering achololic (hes been in AA for 2 yrs) came out to see me last week and I told him everything about how rubbish and negative I was feelin, about the panic attacks the whole lot, and he gave me loads of words of wisdom, I'm feeling loads better and alot more positive now. I've decided to take a couple of months to myself to chill out and forget about everyone in my life that has caused me grief, I need to concentrate on myself for a while and I suppose digest the stuff that has happened, just gonna take everyday as it comes and move on in a positive way because everything happens for a reason, you can't appreciate the good times if you don't have the bad times. Life goes on thank god :)
ennis81
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Panic Attacks

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 pm

I am so glad you found somone to get some comfort and wisdom from. Just talking things out can often help get perspective anyway.
Lets hope you can keep up this more psoitive outlook but you know where we are if not :D
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Previous

Return to Mental wellbeing