Worried.

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Worried.

Postby amyx3 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:33 pm

I've been through a pretty tough year, a lot of people close to me died and everything just came crashing down and I ended up with depression. Since then I have got a lot better, its not as bad as it used to be. Problem now though is I keep having severe mood swings, and its not just the time of the month its all the time. One minute I feel myself, happy, bubbly, on top of the world etc, next I almost dont feel human, i'll either just be crying for no reason and it can happen wherever and whenever or getting angry with either myself or another person or i'll just feel agitated and want to be left alone, even worse just getting so down I want my life to end, when really I dont. Then about an hour later i'll think what was I doing/thinking!? or what just happened to me!? its almost like someone's inside of me controlling me, its horrible. I just do things I wouldnt normally do like someone is testing me to see whether I give into it or not. I'm not sure if you watch it but I can really relate to Stacy on Eastenders at the moment, some of the things that are happening to her I feel are starting to happen to me and i'm starting to worry I may have slight bipolar too. I'm just constantly fed up of feeling human one minute and an alien the next and then feeling like i'm weird after, and its so hard to control it, its like I change into a different person. I've tryed talking to my parents about it but they said i'm fine though i'm not to sure I am. do you have any ideas of what this could be? thanks.
amyx3
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Worried.

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:40 pm

I think you need to go to a doctor. It could be possible you have a mental disorder but only a doctor or mental health professional can digsnose you and give you treatment.
My sister is 19 and has just been diagnosed with bipolar and it really can make you feel like you are going crazy.
She certainly suffers from severe mood swings but there are other traits too that make it obviosu she is suffering form it. However you may just need some medication to settle your hormones. Are you taking antidepressent or did you? I know if you come off them suddenly that can cause problems with mood swings.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Re: Worried.

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:44 am

The best and safest thing to do is go to the doctors and have a chat with them - they have the resources to refer you and help you.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Mental wellbeing