I See The Dead.

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: I See The Dead.

Postby snail » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Hallucinations are a side effect of some sleep disorders. I remember reading that it's thought this is where the reports of alien abduction and, before that, nocturnal visits from demons came from. If you notice, people are always 'abducted' from their bed, and never in the middle of Sainsbury's!
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:25 pm

lol - good point :P
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby warden_park » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Hello there,

Firstly I believe in ghosts and know how you feel. I have gone through a similar experience before and the only way it resolved itself was when we moved.
However, I'm sure your problem can be solved much more easily. You said you suffer from insomnia - this could be causing hallucinations due to lack of sleep. Perhaps try seeing a doctor who can help you from this angle. Then you can see if this is the real problem.

If you are religious, you could perhaps seek advice from the Church.

Best of luck!
warden_park
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby shaz26 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:57 am

Sounds insane but I used to see people in my house when I was younger. I was not dreaming or having a night terror I was wide awake, used to be petrified. An old man in particular used to come in to my room or if I went to the bathroom I used to see them walking down the hall once or twice I'd go through them and turn around and see them walking away from me down the hall. I always went into my parents room after seeing them, they used to kill me for going into them but I was so terrified. Never happened if I stayed in anyone elses house and only stopped when we moved house. :o
shaz26
Just Landed
Just Landed

Previous

Return to Mental wellbeing