Im falling apart

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Im falling apart

Postby saramidnite » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:03 pm

I moved to another part of the uk to live with my bf. We finaly got our house and moved in. But since octomber ive not had a proper job. I ok financaly at the moment due to my savings. It just getting to me. I did get a temp job for 6weeks at xmas but they treated me badly and didnt keep me on. Then euery interview nothing come from it. It making me feek useless. I live in the county so it hard to make friends esp as i cant drive. I feel abit lonely at times. I talked to my bf but he then belames him self or thinks i want to go back to england but i dont. I love it in n.ireland. I work for 8 year over 4 branches for a posh department and supermarket chain which is hardly heard of over here. Ive always made friends at work or college. It realy getting to me no one wants me to work 4 them. I went back i could get my old job back my manger told me they would hire my if i wanted to back. But i love my bf so i am going to try to keep trying for jobs here but it now seams pointless. My last interview was for my dream job. I even ask for feed back at the end of it and i got loads of postive feed back and i be a pleasure to work with and people could learn from me. Yet i just got a letter i wasnt sucessful. I feel like crying. My bf seams a bit feed up with me getting upset with each rejection i get. He tels me it their lost and i got to stay postive. I always got every job i wanted in london. I finding it hard to be postive now.
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Im falling apart

Postby Liquidius » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:22 am

Hey,

I live in the middle of nowhere, and trust me, no matter how good you are it's always hard to get a job, mainly because there aren't as many around! I personally find that because jobs are fewer and far between, the minute a new job comes up, everyone jumps on it and you end up having to compete with hundreds of people for it! I know it's hard to stay positive, especially when you haven't had much luck, but you will find a job - you just have to be persistent. :)
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Im falling apart

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:11 pm

There is a thread in the work section from sazzled and like you she was getting really stressed out
It might be worth reading through that to see if there is any advice/tips which might help
She too felt like she was never going to get something but she has just recently got a job, she just kept plugging away at it
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Mental wellbeing