i cant cope any more

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i cant cope any more

Postby saramidnite » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:51 pm

i not sure what to do

my head is all over the place
i live in the middle of no where, i met the love of my life and moved in with him
i cant afforf to drive, as i loss my job to day i didint pass my probation, ive been saying that for the pass month i wont as i get the belame 4 every 1 elses mistakes and u kinda have to been good at lying to do my job which i am not, i dont want to lie to people, i actually got told off for proveing i wasn't in when the mistakes happen and got told i sould forcus more on fixing the problem.

recently some customesr sold to the company alot of fake stuff - cant say what. the manager and the girl who likes to think she is the boss when the manager not in bought most of it.
i havent seen these items before so showed them to the manager who said they were fine and how to process the transcation as she recently bought the same items.

the transaction when trew wrong as the computer crashed 3 times.
i didnt realise, when i found out a week later the manager told me she phone another manager about how to resolve the problem as the customer had to pay a small bit extra then he did for some thing.
she didnt phone any one, instead i got the belame for phoning no one.

i got to the stage i feel usless, every task i was doing some else took over and did it. i recently applied for other jobs but all i want to do now is cry.
i am an honest person, i try my hardest but feel no see it,
my bf belames him self as i moved to be with him and now i have no confidence,
i dont even have any mates here.

part of me wishes i coulod just end it all
but i could never do it to my bf
i am trying to put on a big brave face
but it is so hard
i am not sure what he sees in me

his family are dissapointed with i feel
my bf says they are not,
but if your sons girl friend can't keep a job would you be happy with
this is the second job ive had this year where ive been treated badly
i want a decent job, i dont want to be on benfits or rely on others and my bf got the mortage to think off so he cant surport me, not that i would let him.
i like to be indepentant

i feel i keep letting him down
he deserves so much better then me
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: i cant cope any more

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Lets get some perspectine

They treated you like dog poo - you are better off out of it

If you show you are going to try your best to get another job I am pretty sure his parents will not think bad of you, please don't assume what they think.

It's tough out their for everyone and even tougher for you with your learning disabilities.

I know it doesn't seem like it now but this might have done you a favour. You never know what's round the corner

Please don't be so hard on yourself. You have moved a long way and had a lot to cope with and you have been doing really well with the added burden of a crummy job.

Instead of being down on yourself use your energy to try and find something else. If you can't find work get on a course or do some volunteering - it often gets people into jobs as people see their capabilities.

:grouphug:
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby Jess1234 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:41 pm

I agree with Bel Bel. You are better off out of a job where people treat you like that because the longer you stay there the worse your confidence would have become. It's positive that you are actively looking for another job and not just staying at home because the last two didn't work out.

I'm sure your boyfriends parents don't think badly of you but even if they did, it's what your boyfriend thinks that really matters.

Like Bel Bel said, try looking at volunteering part time if you are finding it difficult to find a job as it helps build up your skills and looks good on your CV =)

Take care x
~ Vision is knowing who you are, where you are going, and what will guide your journey ~
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby saramidnite » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:43 pm

i have applied for 7 jobs all the closing dates was last week, i havent heard any thing, one told me that i didnt qualify despite over 9years experince

sadly every thing is temporay as it x - mas and they always seam to hire ppl almost ten years younger then me.

it bad enough my last job knock me confidence but there hardly any full time jobs, i cant seam to find any part time jobs over 16hours and they are not fixed hours so i cant get a second part time job to make up the hours.

i have my heart on a full time job which i doubt i will even get an interview for it.

my last manger kept asking me what was wrong the moment i walked into the room , plus she always most the time on the p hone as she said it, it made me look bad in front of the area manger and other shop mangers. esp as it made me feel she expected something to go wrong, even when there wasnt a problem.

they moan i am slow but her daughter has the same learning difficulties as me, yet she tried every thing u
under the son when pointing out why her daughter was slow but less understanding when it came to me, u would think she wouldnt be that way.

if i dont get a new job by feb we may have to move home, as my bf can pay for the moragte but not all the bills,
i got a enought sayings for 3-4 months.
i dont want to lose our home as i have moved home 18times due to my parents spliting up as a child. i finally have some normality and solid in terms of a home.
i no it sounds silly
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Om a part time job is not ideal but at least you can contribute and it's better than nothing
Also if you already have a job, even part time, you are more employable.
You can also do some volunteer work around the part time job so you don't have too much time on your hands and it will look very good on your CV
Try not to be down or it will show in your body language
You had a good job before you can do it again.
Yes it's tough out there at the moment so you may have to be patient and do the part time thing for a while but it will but you time.
Also ask around your b/f friends and family often people hear about jobs but don't mention as they don't know you are looking. They may also spot something they wouldn't have otherwise noticed.
Is is possible to do odd jobs for people, offer to wlak dogs, clean cars etc. At least it will be a bit of cash and it's flexible.
And it certianly doesn't sound silly to want stability.
Good luck
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Mental wellbeing