its getting to much

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

its getting to much

Postby saramidnite » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 pm

hello.
lately i tried to get my gad sorted out. it a worrying disorder. i worry far to much. im on tablets for it. and it helping but im being picked on by my supervisor. every day she rude tome or lies. claims people visit me at work when they dont as i have no friends and my bf and his family work full time at work. today she said i made some one angry i work with as i miss understood him. as i have learning difcuilties. so i can be a bit slow on the up take. he came over and ask me if i ok. i aploygise i up and anoy him. he didnt understand as he said he was never mad. my supervisor lied. she always be little me but she mates with the managers. no one day what she doing to me. i wanted to apply for another job but my bf said not to and stick up for my self but how. i have witnesses but no one prepared to say what she says to me to a manager. ive worked hrre two years in this job and had four tempary jobs before this so it look bad having to many jobs. . but my depression over this has has got really bad. we dont get full sick pay so i cant take time off like doc said. i dont no what to do
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: its getting to much

Postby ILoveChristmas » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:00 am

Hi Sara,

I think everyone reading your posts about work would dearly love to knock some sense into those supervisors and managers of yours but the reality of the situation is that you're facing a fight you can't win with this job. You could stand up for yourself, but ultimately what would that achieve? I think they would simply make your working life a nightmare, more so than it is just now. Personally I believe you're being bullied in the workplace, which is a very serious thing for them to be doing, but even if you challenged them on it, would you still want to work there afterwards?

Two years is long enough to have worked somewhere and then moved on to another job without looking suspicious. If I saw someone's CV and they'd held a job for two years and then moved on to something new I wouldn't ask too many questions about it, so I don't feel you're entirely right about it looking bad. Leaving a job after a couple of months looks bad, but not after this length of time.

If I was in your situation I'd look for something new and then hand in your notice once you've found something. You don't need this in your life and so I recommend getting out of there. Unfortunately I don't feel it's worth your while fighting with them either.
Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive. - Stephen Fry.

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. — Steve Furtick
ILoveChristmas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: its getting to much

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:29 am

I agree with ILC
It's alright for your b/f to tell you to stay but he doesn't have to put up with the situation everyday and it is taking a toll on your health and that isn't good
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Mental wellbeing