cant be bovered

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

cant be bovered

Postby lyf-sucks » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:46 pm

i just cant be bovered with school anymore cause everytime i go into a certain classroom with a certain teacher there or people they either talk abotu me or the teacher just dont understand. this monday i couldnt handle i anymore i broke down crying in my english lesson and had to go out, its really difficult for me to just bounce back to my usual perky self but i no if i tried i could but ive tried to many times and feel like theres no way i can. ive got a mentor who is helping me but i feel like i wanna move schools, my friend said i should but my mom said i cant because i wont have any new friends at my new school and people will ask why i moved, but its not the bullying that is bugging me so much its the fact i can't concentrate so i can do well i my exams but i guess if i dont buckle down soon then i wont do to good.

does anyone have any ideas for me so i can perk up and feel like my old self again?
yeah, I'm fine, Everything's just wonderful, I'm having the time of my life.
lyf-sucks
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Heavenly_Hailey » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:35 pm

Hi, sorry to hear your not having a good time at school, it can either be a great time or a not so great time i think.
I know you say that the bullying is not buggin you, but have you tried talking to your head of year, or someone similar, they may be able to help to get these people off your back, that may help you concentrate.

Going out with friends at the weekend used to help cheer me up if i was feeling bad, or even if it was a group of mates round someones house, its great fun havin a pj party an watchin tons of movies an veggin out whilst in your sleepin bags. Talking to someone, a school counsellor may help you, they could help you to see why you cant concentrate and help you develop new ways of doin work, you could just need some new ways to do work.
Honestly though, jus b talking to one person, it can feel like a weight has been lifted and you'll wonder what all the worry was about.
Hope that helps sweetie
Hailey
xxx
Heavenly_Hailey
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby lu310890 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:31 pm

uve gone thru school enough uve done so many years, dont mess up now! xx
lu310890
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby fencepost » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:14 pm

you need to find a balance in your life betweenyour school work and an hobby. say spend an hour on revision or hwrk and then play a game on the internet like runescape or start a phisical sport like tenis. keeping a balance like that will make you happy.

as for the bullying it happens to everyone who is indevidual dont worry just try and shrug it off, unless they start phisicaly harming you or the name calling gets too much then you should go to the headmaster because aough you think you are snitching and it will get worse trust me it wont it will just get worse for the bullies.
fencepost
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Liquidius » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:56 pm

School can be really rubbish for loads of reasons; the work can be hard, teachers can seem really cruel, and there's the bullying, which everyone experiences to some degree or other, whether they are individual or not. Look at it this way; you have friends at school, ignore the bullies. They are usually jealous of something or other, even if you wouldn't think that at this stage.

But school isn't the be all and end all of your social life! Heavenly_Hailey made a good suggestion, perhaps you could start some kind of hobby? What are your interests?
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to School, College & University