Worrying about school... again!

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Worrying about school... again!

Postby netballluva » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:00 pm

I'm going back in a couple of days and im worrying about a few things :S

First thing is one of my teachers. I find the subject really dificult and she just makes it worse. She gives us REALLY hard homework in for the next day and I'm up all night trying to finish it. And she picks on people for the answer and i get panicky incase i don't know the answer because she expects us to know it.

Any advice would be great!! :D xx
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Liquidius » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:25 pm

Teachers are human beings just like everyone else, so perhaps it'd be a good idea to talk to her about it, and tell her you're finding it a bit difficult, and ask for some help. As long as you've tried, most teachers won't be angry if you don't get the answers right every time.
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby streetglow_cruiser » Mon May 21, 2007 2:13 pm

Liquidius wrote:Teachers are human beings just like everyone else,

As long as you've tried, most teachers won't be angry if you don't get the answers right every time.

i couldn't agree more...it sounds strange, atthe time i too didin't see teachers as normal people....untill i became one. then i realised...yeah it's true. i didn't mind if people couldn't do what i asked of them all i asked was for them to try...that was good for me.
"C'est français, c'est cliquetis....comprendre ca!"
streetglow_cruiser
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to School, College & University