Me and my friend are being bullied at school

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Jimbo » Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:33 pm

im not saying violence is the key to open any doors, but sometimes humour won't get u out off it, and when u keep walking away one day u'll walk into a wall and they'll be ready to pick u off, my cousin was bullied all through school and eventually was stabbed by the guy who was bullying him (he didn't die).

i hate violence i avoid it all the time. but i still think fighting back works best against bullies, particulary if the teachers don't do anything.
Jimbo
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby im here to help » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:01 pm

Late I know.

I hope your problem has improved by now, sorry if it hasn't.

I can't believe your teacher hasn't done anything. Get your mum to go in and get it sorted. MY nan went in for me and the teacher was very apologetic and expelled the girl who was bullying me because it came to light that she had been bullying others.

Not that I'm a grass, don't get me wrong but she really made my life hell.

Edited by smile for grammer and capital letters.
im here to help
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Me and my friend are being bullied at school

Postby bubbaloo1232002 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:40 pm

_sonic-crazy_ wrote:My name is Adele and me and my friend, Gemma, are being bullied at school by this fat girl, Kate and her mate, Matthew. They bully Gemma more, but I feel, that I'm being bullied just as much by them. We have told our form teacher about them, as they are in the same form as me and Gemma, but so far the teacher has done nothing about it. When Kate or Matthew says something about Gemma, I just want to punch them really badly. I can hear them saying stuff about Gemma such as: Gemma can't get a boyfriend to save her life and 'The Worlds Worst Diaster', Gemma running down the corrider. In P.E, I accidently put my hand on top of Kate's and she called me a disguisting paki, even though I'm white, and she said I dug my nails into her hand, when I know I didn't. And there was this incident, where Matthew threw a sweet wrapper at Gemma, and she prentended to kick him, not even touching him, and he kicked her and then he took his shoe off and started hitting her leg with his shoe. When Kate or Matthew say something about Gemma everyone else in the class just bursts out laughing (not me, Gemma or the teacher of course), and when Gemma tells the teacher about it, Kate and Matthew deny doing a thing, and even worse, the teacher blames Gemma!
I'm really upset about it, because she sits next to a boy called David in french, whom I really like, and I think she may be trying to persuade him to bully me too!
It makes me feel liker not eating anything, and just crying 'til I die.
i know what u mean but if u think about it the girl that is picking on u and ur mate is silly because the girl picking on you is fat and ugly so i dont no why u r being bullied wen there is an ugly freek who could easily be bullied herself u should tell the head teacher or ur parents or just stand up to her and show them it dosnt bother u then she wont think twice about doing it again
bubbaloo1232002
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby smile » Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:04 pm

Please note that this topic was posted just under a year ago so the problem may now be solved.
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

resolved

Postby _sonic-crazy_ » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:44 am

Hey there,
So so so sorry for not replying or anything but I have been looking at the posts and I am thank you all greatly for your support and advice. Yes, the problem has now been resolved and me and Gemma are now good friends with Kate. Don't worry, we're not bullying anyone else or anything, and thanks to all of your advice, the problem has been resolved. I think Kate has really learned her lesson, and is not bullying me or anyone else.

Thanks to you all again,

Adele
"Don't trust anyone"
_sonic-crazy_
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Jo » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:53 am

That's wonderful. Thanks for coming back to update us - we love to hear how things work out in the end.
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby smile » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:50 am

Great to hear. :D
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Fidel » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:52 am

=D>
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Previous

Return to School, College & University