college/gap year problem

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

college/gap year problem

Postby will1066 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:31 am

well after having a pretty poor 2 years of college and not undergoing the "experience" everyone seems to talk about with making new friends etc i opted for a gap year, i just didnt fancy spending literally another 2 years by myself (majority of my friends are in full time education) :roll: anyway the problem is now ive started my gap year i just cant see myself doing the same thing for the next 15-16 months almost, at the moment i seem to be completely nocturnal and cant motivate myself to do anything e.g get a job, exercise.. in all honesty i havent got a clue what to do with myself before university and even if it does get that far i have doubts that i'll get the grades i need to get into any universities :cry: at the moment it feels like ive made a total hash out of my life and would appreciate any ideas on how to get it back on track :)
will1066
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby will1066 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:15 am

hmmmmm forgot about this, must have been on a downer then! had about 3 months of work just before christmas and finished cos it was a temp job, just counting down the days till uni now, cant wait, i wouldnt recommend a gap year unless your actually gonna do something worthwhile, lol!
will1066
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby HappyGoLucky » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:26 am

Ooh, glad things worked out well in the end! :wink:
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to School, College & University