**thanks**

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

**thanks**

Postby LN123987 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:26 am

thankyou for all your replys x
Last edited by LN123987 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LN123987
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby netballluva » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:21 am

Welcome to problem pages! :D

Aww I Remember feeling the exact same way!

Dont worry about not having classes with your friends! If you do have classes with them great.. but if you dont just think of it as an oppertunity to make new friends. My friends now are not the same as when i first started my high school.. so just be friendly to everyone and you wont have a problem there (:

About the bullying.. theres not much really to say about it than to just not worry about something that hasnt happened yet! You dont know for definate that you are going to get bullied so honestly do not worry about it (:

And about the drugs, alcohol and sex worries.. what is it exactly you are worried about? Being pressured into doing these things? If it is just remember who you are and that you DO NOT have to do anything you dont want to do and nobody can force you into anything.

I am now going into year 10 and the last 3 years have flown by.. i would love to go back to being in year 7! So trust me .. dont worry! You will soon settle in and your biggest worry will be gettin your homework done in time!

Good luck (:

xx
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby PurePurple » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm

I agree with netballluva.. I'm going into year 11 and i'm terrified of what i'm going to do after i've left school and i'm quite nervous about my GCSE's aswell.

Lots of people will feel in the same position as you do now, but going into high school is a fantastic time to make some new friends and enjoy the 5 years you will have with those friends. (If you do have classes with your friends it is bound to make you feel more comfortable, but if you don't make some new ones!) For me aswell, the last 4 years have flown by and it only seemed like yesterday I was in year 7!

Also like netballluva said, You can't be forced into doing something you don't want to. Just remember if anything happens tell someone as soon as possible! Don't keep it silent for too long. I think you will learn about this kind of stuff and how to deal with it as you go along in school, but don't be worried about it just yet. It is normal to have nerves about it, but that's why you have people in your school (and on here) who can help you about it. Just aim to work hard and get good grades and i'm sure you'll settle in well :D

xxxx
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby LN123987 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:29 pm

thanks everyone for the advice, i am very grateful and am feeling alot better :D
LN123987
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Weasley » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:41 pm

I have to say...after going through 5 years of school, 2 years of college, 4 years of Uni and a year in a full time job...I would give anything to be back at school again! Some of the days I had there were the best of my life. Relax and enjoy it, growing up happens too quickly - before you know it you're working and earning a living. What I would give to be back at school...
xxx :)
Weasley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby netballluva » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:44 am

Glad your feeling better louteen (:

Feel free to message me any time

xx
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to School, College & University