help fast

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

help fast

Postby shootin_star15 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:16 pm

last year me and may mates fell out with all our other mates now we are not in all of the same classes and she has gone back to them but they have decided they don't like me they just like her so i have been left on my own and nobody in the school likes me. my dad lives far away and i could ask to live with him but i don't know what to do i don't want to run away from my problems but i am really miserable and its affecting my studies I want to get good GCSEs.

edited by moose. please don't use text talk on the forums. you won't run out of letters!
shootin_star15
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby killer_confidence » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:19 pm

Your right running away from your problems isnt a good idea

Put it this way there is always some1 who likes you, it just somtimes feels that nobody does. and if ur old friends cant acceprt you back then they are not the people you want to be seen with, true friends always stick with.

I have been through this, and it will get better as time goes on. No matter what happens keep moving on, chat to the people next to you in class, show them your a likeable person. A new year can mean new friends.
you know you have writting block when the screen saver comes up for the 5th time
killer_confidence
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby jess24 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:44 pm

What to do next really depends on what type of people they are.

If you talk to your old mates, tell them you were wrong for leaving them, will they laugh and gang up on you?

Maybe you should write one of them a note explaining everything and that you are deeply sorry.

Maybe you could find some new friends, yet be civil to the girls you fell out with, e.g. help them out when they may need someone or just give them a simple smile in the corridor.

You need to sort things quick because you need to get through school life.

I agree with 'Killer Confidence' when they say things will get better in time, trust me, they will.

I dont think you should run away, its too easy, and you'll get itno the habit of running away from all your problems later on in life.

I hope i was some help to you, and i hope things get better. x
jess24
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Pwif » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi Jess24. Welcome to Problem Pages.

This topic is 8 months old, so should hopefully be resolved now. :P
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to School, College & University