Speaking Test

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Speaking Test

Postby charlotte128 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:30 pm

Hey guys

On tuesday i have an speaking test about Romeo and Juliet which i have to read out to the whole class and im really really really nervous and whats worse is she is making us sit in a circle and stand up i wouldnt be that botherd if i could just sit there back to everybody and read it out there. Last time i tried to read out i felt like running out of the class room i just stand there and stutter and shake until i freeze up and plus the class which im in just laugh at you and take the mick for the rest of the week and my teacher just sits there ! im REALLY REALLY nervous about it and its sunday :cry: any advice on how to get through this without making an embarrasment of myself?

Thanks
x
charlotte128
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby brfc » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:44 pm

i know it,ll be hard but try to think that your reading it to yourself. ignore everyone around or try too. just take it slowly and remember odds on you wont be the only person nervous standing up reading! good luck and hope things go well. let us know how you get on. take care brfc
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to School, College & University