They dont believe me!

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

They dont believe me!

Postby bex12 » Sun May 04, 2008 10:26 am

I have a really cool teacher at school and he is really friendly. However my mates seem to think that i fancy him and wont belive me when i tell them i dont they make loads of jokes about it and they wont listen im getting really fed up about it. He is my teacher for goodness sake!! They are only saying because i seem to have the same intrests in him eg. music. Its really getting on my nerves.
How can i get them to believe me?
doin all i can do just to be close to you
every time that we meet
i skip a heartbeat
bex12
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby peecee » Sun May 04, 2008 11:16 am

You can't! :)

They're only doing it to wind you up - ignore them. Just laugh when they make their comments. They'll soon get bored when you don't react, and it'll be someone else's turn next week!
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HappyGoLucky » Tue May 06, 2008 11:58 am

peecee wrote:You can't! :)

They're only doing it to wind you up - ignore them. Just laugh when they make their comments. They'll soon get bored when you don't react, and it'll be someone else's turn next week!

I agree with peecee. Ignore them and make it seem like you think it's funny. They'll soon get bored and move on to something else. Sometimes it may take a while for them to stop but if you continue ignoring these comments, it's bound to be forgotten. Take Care.
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lilessexgal » Tue May 06, 2008 2:09 pm

yeah just ignore them. if you show them your not interested in what they say they will soon drop it and move on to the next person.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to School, College & University