What do i do?

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What do i do?

Postby bex12 » Wed May 21, 2008 5:10 pm

This is going to sound like everyone else but ive had enough!

For every year without fail since ive been in yr 2 (im in yr 10 now) i have been bullied. i thought i had finally got rid of them but some other girls have started doign it.
it just with taking pictures of me and laughing about them and i thought it would stop but this past week they have been writing things on postit notes and been putting them on my back or my bag
It seems that even when i tell teacher it stops but someone else starts
What do i do?
doin all i can do just to be close to you
every time that we meet
i skip a heartbeat
bex12
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Wed May 21, 2008 5:58 pm

have you told your parents?

i think its bad that your teachers obviously are not helping you enough.

have you got friends that can help you?

keep your head up hun....in a few years time you will be laughing at them when you have more friends etc because trust me when you start going to college and stuff people dont like bullies and everyone almost gets along with everyone.

i hope things get better for you.

xx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby m_m » Wed May 21, 2008 9:52 pm

I know this sounds cliche but I would hold your head up high and ignore it. As soon as it becomes apparent you are really not bothered they will lose all interest.

I also know it sounds hard to believe now but it will be over alot sooner than you think. You are most definitely not alone, I was bullied throughout Primary school and only made 1 friend in Secondary school who it turned out wasn't a great friend anyway. I wouldn't worry too much about people your own age as you sound very mature and they are obviously still very childish.

Now I have started working I have found a couple of people I want to be friends with and who act like my friends. Most people I know don't have masses of friends but they are happy because the friends they do have are true friends.

Just remember you are a good person with great qualities and those bullies haven't got anything on you. Be pleasant to everyone and even smile at the bullies (maybe it will un-nerve them :lol: ) and most importantly feel good in yourself, don't let their poor behaviour affect you. Everyone will see you are a laidback, friendly person and you will easily sail through school!

Good luck :) x x x x
m_m
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby morris mouse » Fri May 23, 2008 11:12 pm

manufacture_me wrote: Just remember you are a good person with great qualities and those bullies haven't got anything on you. Everyone will see you are a laidback, friendly person

I agree with "manufacture_me"

Remember,the bullies are the ones with the problem,& NOT you.

As "manufacture_me" has said,everyone will be able to see,that,you're
far better than those bullies. :)
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Steve1213284 » Tue May 27, 2008 9:00 am

We all had that problem in our past so trust us it will be over if you ignore them. Spend time with your friends and the bully will lose interest. If it doesn't stop talk to your parents and let them talk with your teacher. Good Luck and head up. :)
Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose. - Tom Krause
Steve1213284
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to School, College & University