Panick attacks in class

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Panick attacks in class

Postby Xx_I_Luv_U_xX » Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:55 pm

I get panic attacks in class a lot because i always worry about my stomach rumbling and wat people will think. It sounds so stupid but itz really gettin 2 me. i cant even go to my boyfs house cos i wory that my stomach will make windy noises! does any1 else worry bout dis? wud u people think sum1 waz strange if der stomach alwayz rumbled? why do i wory bout it so much> help me!!
Xx_I_Luv_U_xX
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby misatok11 » Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:21 am

If your stomach is rumbling then you need to eat more!
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby smile » Mon Jun 09, 2003 3:48 pm

Everyone worries about silly things in their life, first up, don't panic. Easy to say I know, although it is a bit embarrassing, it will be forgotten (even if a person with great hearing did hear it) within a minute. You are causing yourself more embarassment by having a panic attack. Try to calm down and think realisticly. Everyone's stomachs make wierd and wonderful noises at times, but remember it's just natural. I hear people's stomachs rumbling but I never say anything or think less of them. Try to think rationally about it and just calm yourself down. When my stomach rumbles, I make a joke of it, so I get a few laughs WITH me, not AT me. No-one will think any less of you if your stomach rumbles.
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby The Lost Soldier » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:50 pm

My stomach rumbles alllll the time, its really annoying. It likes to do it most when everybody is praying in church lmao, the quietest time ever possible :P but I don't let it get to me. Like smile said, don't let it bother you, there is nothing you can really do about it and nobody is really going to care, everybodys stomach rumbles at some point though most days. Just let it pass and if anybody does notice, just make a joke about it.

TLS
The Lost Soldier
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:28 pm

just let your stomach rumble. unless its because you need to eat in which case eat!

my stomach rumbled at dis boy im almost goin ot wits house about a week ago and i was so embarrassed and he just laughed and said dont worry. you shouldnt feel ashamed about it just laugh along.

and you are no way strange for it.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby arwen » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:59 am

Think of it this way, if you were sat next to someone in class, and you heard their stomach rumble, would you laugh at them or think badly of them? Of course you wouldn't!

It's nothing to worry about, it's what tummies do - it would be like getting embarrassed about blinking, or breathing! Everyone is the same!

Frankly, if someone laughed at me because my stomach made a noise I would think THEY had a screw loose to be honest.
arwen
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby smile » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:30 pm

Just letting you know this topic is over 2 years old so she might have sorted the problem. :wink:
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby arwen » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:34 pm

whoops :oops:
arwen
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby PurePurple » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:01 pm

If you eat tons of fibery like foods like bread and stuff i find it doesnt fill me up. When i was in year 8 i used to eat bread every morning and my stomach rumbled lol. So eat other stuff not like bread and things.
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to School, College & University