School- best days of my life.

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Is school the best time of ure life

Yes
42%
No
58%

Total votes : 33

Postby Raven » Thu Dec 25, 2003 11:01 pm

Yes it is one of the best times of your life, in my opinion anyway.
It depends on the person really too. If you're disruptive, then of course teachers will make things hard for you.. if you are a bit of a lazy effer like me, then it will be hard... but at the end of the day, it's a doss compared to working life.

If you're lucky, you'll have nice teachers, and meet some great people along the way... I really will miss school when i leave!
Raven
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby LoVe BuG » Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:18 pm

hi i suppose they probably arent as it all really depends on what you do when you leave school i mean im goin to leave soon but i have no idea what to do all i can do is go work till i find a better job so im goin to really miss school.
Love Trudi
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby luvva » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:00 pm

I really like school!! well not that much but just that was how i met my mates and they're really great, i sometimes feel a bit left out but they're great anyway.
I think when i finish school in yr 11 il be excited because your going out into the world and you are more independant but then i will miss everyone so much, even the people that are always annoying probably!! I know in the summer holidays i find myself missing everyone, half the time i wish i was in school just to tell that certain person to stop tapping their pen or to tell them to shut up! Sounds stupid but i always miss everyone!
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Irish Rose » Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:38 am

School is sooo easy compared to juggling college, having two jobs and trying to find a third! (yep, welcome to the future lol)

Seriously though, if you are waiting for your parents to give you independance - ie not asking you where you been/going, telling you to go to bed/Fussing over you... You'd be waiting forever.

Last year, i was living at college, so it was like "total freedom!" then this year i couldn't afford the fees, so moved back with my parents.

Then when you leave school, you have to figure out what career you are taking, the best college to go to, how to pay for everything.

Compared to that stress, school definitely seems like the best days of my life. It's one of those things you don't appreciate til it's over.
"And from the shelter of my mind
Through the window of my eyes
I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets
To Ireland where my heart lies."
Irish Rose
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby dazed_bubble » Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:35 am

I didn't like school that much, and I'd have to say year 11 was the worst of my life so far! must have been my hormones haha. i've been really skint this year but even that has been better than school! sure it was good to see your friends every day, but who's to say you cant do that once you've left school? the thought of being at school again makes me quiver! i don't think you've got anything to worry about hun
dazed_bubble
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby luvva » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:18 pm

Yeh but it would be hard to see your friends everyday if you go to different colleges and both get jobs, you'd be nakered by the end of the day.

I really am starting to hate school, everyday when i wake up now i just wish i could hear that it's burnt down or something but me and my friends have such a laugh!! So as soon as I meet up with them in the morning i forget about school I'm just glad I'm with them.

See to me school is just seeing my friends with the annoying interuptions of lessons inbetween!!
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby depman » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:42 am

I think year 11 (5th year we used to call it) is the worst boring year but before that it was fun and great :D
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!
When the spurs go marching in

depman
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Previous

Return to School, College & University