Leaving School dilemma

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Leaving School dilemma

Postby anom2 » Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:43 pm

well i have 1 and a bit yrs left n i dont wanna leave my school im so attach to my friends and teachers im not going on to sixth form because i wanna study drama at a college i think the reason why is i really fancy my biology teacher n i dnt wanna leave him can u help me plzzzzzz!
Anom :cry:
im 18 and i have a lot of probs
anom2
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby luvva » Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:50 pm

I'm a bit like that, My friends mean so much to me and I don't want to leave them because I know when I leave school I wont see them nearly as much.

I know you probably really fancy your teacher but you have to know that nothing can ever happen with him, one it just isn't allowed and he probably dates people his own age.

You shouldn't worry about your last years you should enjoy them, you should have fun and date guys your own age, it's for the best!
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bubble » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:38 pm

What Luvva is saying is right. You shouldn't dread the future, enjoy the present!
Admitedly when you leave school you leave a familiar setting with familiar people, but trust me it gets better! You will always make extra new friends wherever you are, and when the time comes, you just have to make extra effort to stay in touch with the people you are friends with now.
As for the crush on your teacher, enjoy it now hun, things with guys get slightly more complicated as you get older. There is nothing wrong with a harmless crush.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby anom2 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:06 pm

hes only 9 yrs older than me but hey ur rite thanx
anom2
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby smile » Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:45 pm

Nine years or two years. It doesn't matter how older he is, he could still lose his job if anything happened between the two of you. You can still keep in contact with your friends, I'm sure they are going to miss you too. Maybe you could all meet up once a week or something to make sure you don't lose contact.
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Llisa » Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:35 am

School system is different over here...
But when I was leaving elementary school, I was bawling. I just spent the past 9 years of my life with these people, and now I had to leave them.
It was really hard, but you know? You make new friends.
Highschool was great, and I had al ot of fun...likely more then I should have :oops: , but that's ok.
It was a lot easier to leave highschool though, college was just around the corner and I was so excited to go!
Live for the moment and enjoy your friendships...that's the best you can do!
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby anom2 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:34 pm

im over him and now i fancy someone in sixth form!!!! yeah!!!! finally i was wondering wen that was gunna happen!! :D
anom2
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby bonkinbunnie » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:39 pm

someone in 6th form is a bit better lol, i dont wanna leave skool either i actually like someone in the year below me and i think ill miss him so much as he is my friend aswell, my closest friend is going off to college so i dont think ill see her as much, but im goin to 6th form, i just think that i am always gonna make new friends, but im always gonna try hard to keep in contact with old ones :D. Just because you want to go to college and that person isnt there doesnt mean they have disappeared off the earth, you will see them around
xx
Love is the answer, but while your waiting for the answer sex brings up some pretty interesting questions
bonkinbunnie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to School, College & University