Infuriated

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Infuriated

Postby KoRn_Freak » Sun Feb 29, 2004 3:56 pm

:evil:

I am so close to tearing my hair out because of GCSE coursework. The approach to the 2 year courses was totally stupid right from the beginning. The teachers danced around the coursework and instead gave us homework, and now, instead of revision for the final exams, we're trying to do coursework from year 10, and art and ceramics exams are in session for the next 3 weeks, so that's twice as frustrating!

Why couldn't it be coursework over and done in year 10, and straight after Xmas, revision all the way up until May?

I have a zillion things to do without even beginning to think about revision, and my art and ceramics exams to do. The anger's draining my motivation, which is terrible, so instead of getting a kick up the backside and doing my work, I feel depressed and can't get myself to do anything.

HELP!
We've got a long way to go; when snow hits the asphalt, cold looks and bad talk come...
We've got a long way to go; it's beyond Martin Luther: upgrade computer.
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby daveshow » Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:03 pm

i just want to say your not alone my stupid teachers have gubbed up all my folio stuff by losing essays etc and now i dotn have enough time to do my ddesign brief and on top of trying to do this they must insist on giving us homework as well its wrong
"I eat green berets for breakfast and right now i'm very hungry"
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby KoRn_Freak » Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:32 pm

I have to rewrite an entire media essay, which took me five days to complete, because it's vanished into thin air, so has the disc it was backed up onto.

#-o
We've got a long way to go; when snow hits the asphalt, cold looks and bad talk come...
We've got a long way to go; it's beyond Martin Luther: upgrade computer.
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby daveshow » Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:20 pm

i know my stupid fat english teacher lost an essay i said to her i wanted in my folio and she didnt think to tell me until now when i already have enough on my plate
"I eat green berets for breakfast and right now i'm very hungry"
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to School, College & University