I should feel safe in school!

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Should school's have more protection and safety?

Yes, more security like camera's.
55%
No teachers should be more alert
45%
Who cares?
No votes

Total votes : 11

I should feel safe in school!

Postby 100%Babe » Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:53 am

The other day at school me and my friend at our lunch time were messing around when we noticed someone following us, we turned round and he started shouting, we didnt no what he wanted so we said ''yea?'' and he started saying about cigarettes, when we dont smoke and he was saying ''come in bushes and ill give u a fag'' and we was lyk NO BYE, my friend was scared so i pulled her away, we thought he was a 6th former but i knew he wasnt, we ran off and he looked angry, a caretaker man came and took him off, im scared that what if the caretaker didnt come? does he do it to others? and the fact that he was spotted looking suspicous walking up and down and the fact that he walked in without any teacher or anyone taking notice that an adult looking kinda like from crimewatch strolded in of street, Are we not safe in our own schools? Be aware! And also teachers warned us of a man in a white van going around our schools taking pictures of us young girls when we didnt even notice, Why would people wanna do this?
100%Babe
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby depman » Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:59 am

Unfortunatly there is some sick people about
But remember it is a very small minority so try not to worry too much
But always be aware and dont talk to anyone suspicious
You sound very sensible anyway

My son will go to school in the next couple of years and im all for security and cameras to make our schools safe
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!
When the spurs go marching in

depman
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to School, College & University