french oral exam

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

french oral exam

Postby grey » Thu May 06, 2004 9:16 pm

hey people

i've got my french oral exam on thursday and im panicking about it - people have been saying dont worry about it and all that but i'm still panicking and im worried im gonna fuff up on the actually exam.

has anyone got any advice or help

thanks for reading
grey
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Enigma » Fri May 07, 2004 1:57 am

• Is there any particular reason why you are panicking?
  • Is this a particularly important topic to you?
  • Do you not feel confidently prepared for the exam?
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby madcow » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:53 pm

my daddys a french teacher, at my school!! He gave me my oral exam!! Thats nerve wracking let me tell you!!
First of all, has your teacher told you whats going to be in your oral? if so, revise all the vocabulary that you will need. Revise sentence structures that you can use like; past, present and future. Get your friends to test you with questions and then talk it through to yourself, staring at a book wont help!
Next, dont panic! When your in the room there is no rush, your not marked on how long it takes you, just take a deep breath and think about what your going to say before you say it. If you dont understand the question, ask the teacher to repeat it. If you still dont understand, listen for key words in the question which you recongnise, and take a stab at a good answer, its better than not answering at all.
Goodluck :bwink:
Be crazy for love and crazy for meeeeeeeee
madcow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby lilessexgal » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:00 pm

one last thing to add to what madcow said the more you panic the more you are going to muck up your french oral so just relax i know everyones probably telling you that but it is true!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to School, College & University