Pressure in SAT's

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby LME79 » Fri May 13, 2005 12:58 pm

Something_totally_Wrong wrote:Yeah, now that I've had a week to reflect, I've decided that it was all pretty easyand that i was a little stupid to getso worked up, lol.
Doesn't matter now anyway, thanks for your explaination to whywe have to do Shakespeare Singingsmiler, I supposewhat you say about having to do Shakespeare does make some sort of sense.
But still, I still think that the examiners were a bit stupid on the question they asked us... they told us to revise one thing and a load of quotes, and then they took half of th scene we were studing out, making me loose half my quotes...

LOL

not stupid at all! Probably the first "big" exams you've come across so it was natural to feel nervous! Anyway, it shows that you care about your work too so good for you =D>
I want to be..a tree..
LME79

Postby singingsmiler » Fri May 13, 2005 2:29 pm

I completely agree the questions were mean and the Shakespeare paper was very hard!!

But well done to you for getting through it =D>
singingsmiler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Something_totally_Wrong » Sun May 15, 2005 3:38 pm

Thanks very much, I finished it which is real good, so I'm proud of myself for that, but it's over now, so I'll probably start worrying about all that course work next year lol....
...ok not at the moment, time for me to do some much needed relaxing....
Hello I'm MUNCH and you are?
Something_totally_Wrong
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby anom2 » Mon May 23, 2005 7:31 pm

Do you know what...im not saying dont study but just to take the pressure off a bit...SATS arent important my teachers have told me and i did them 2 years ago, you'll do fine they are easy and pointless!!
im 18 and i have a lot of probs
anom2
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Something_totally_Wrong » Mon May 23, 2005 8:30 pm

Tar for your advise mate, but the SAT's were a while ago now. still much appriciated. I do think that i've done pretty good, and now I'm fully relaxed and looking forward to my holidays!!!
Hello I'm MUNCH and you are?
Something_totally_Wrong
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Previous

Return to School, College & University