NO MORE SCHOOL!

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

NO MORE SCHOOL!

Postby anom2 » Mon May 23, 2005 7:27 pm

i am really happy there is no more school for me (apart from exams) but i really miss my friends!!

also at the prom i hug my boy mate and i said "im gunna miss you " and he said the same and he kiss me on the lips....also in my leavers book he wrote "i will always love you!" what do you think this means???

i really miss him and my friends!!!
im 18 and i have a lot of probs
anom2
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Jess1234 » Mon May 23, 2005 7:29 pm

Make sure you keep in touch with them especially if they were good mates. There isn't any point loosing friends just because you've left school!
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lilessexgal » Mon May 23, 2005 7:49 pm

your lucky my friends left school last week and had there prom! unlucky for me iv still got an extra week (although i took two days off last week lol)

you will miss not being with them as much but your good friends you will stick with and as long as you all make a pact to keep in touch everything will be find and you should have fun this summer.

as for the boy well have you ever felt anything for him and do you get the jist he likes you too?

maybe you could post a topic about this in the girlfriend and boyfriends section so people will answer it because its more to do with that topic.

good luck in your exams im sure you will do great!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Something_totally_Wrong » Mon May 23, 2005 8:33 pm

I take it your are in year 11 then? I'm glad that you feel happy about leaving, i would! Anyway, keep in touch with your mates - you can never have too many!
Just because you've finished school doesn't meant that you shouldd forget them, I'm sure that they will be missing you too.
Hello I'm MUNCH and you are?
Something_totally_Wrong
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby nothings_shocking » Mon May 23, 2005 8:36 pm

i thought exactly the same. Majority of my friends cried and i wanted to throw a party...do keep in touch!! the best part is meeting up, going for a drink and catching up and having a larf!
nothings_shocking
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to School, College & University