I don't want to go back to school

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I don't want to go back to school

Postby Jess1234 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:59 am

Hi
I go back to school next monday (12th) but I'm dreading it. I'll be in year 10 but that isn't really the problem. The problem is my best friend at school also hangs out with another girl who made my life hell last year. I don't want to have anything to do with her but i would like to spend time with my best friend. Should i not hang out with my best friend so that i don't have anything to do with this other girl or should i stick around with her and risk getting hurt by this other girl?
Thanx for reading
Jess xx
~ Vision is knowing who you are, where you are going, and what will guide your journey ~
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Liquidius » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:29 am

Hehe, I remember school - and situations like this. If I was put back into school now I would have reacted so differently. If I was in your situation now, I'd not let the girl make my life hell anymore, I'd stand up to her and make her feel really stupid :) And then continue to be mates with the bestfriend :)
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby fairy of darkness » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:26 pm

hey jess, i'm in same year as you now, and i went back to school today. I was DREADING it as one of my best mates left. However it wasn't as bad as i feared. Talk to your friend, see if she will listen, try to get her to understand that this other girl made you life a misery, and that if you can't all get along you will have to make a new group of friends. Don't worry it won't be as bad as you fear, the prospect is always worsexxx
Constantly moving
fairy of darkness
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to School, College & University