RE: bully problem.

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

RE: bully problem.

Postby piper1692 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:17 pm

i dont think i'll ever just be left alone to live my life. its just annoying all the time, and i'm getting sick of it. its always escalating- i just want to get on with my life.
La, la, la. I don't know what to type. Um, well, I like circuit training. But not running! I can't stand running! Not even for the bus, will I run!
piper1692
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby lilessexgal » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:18 pm

have you told someone about your problem?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby all_apologies » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:48 pm

Maybe you could expand a little so it's easier for people to give you advice?

If you're still at school, the best thing to do is tell a down-to-earth teacher about it - they're usually the best at dealing with things tactfully.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brielle » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:18 pm

nobody likes a bully, they just seem to torment all of the time and they seem to always pick on the most intelligent person as well...........its because they dont really know how to behave in an intelligent manner,... so really they are the ones that have the problem, ....... not you!

I have dealt with this sort of thing in the past and yes I felt that it was because of me, etc etc, but looking back, the bullying more than often is a throw back of their upbringing, and it usually eminates from somoene who has had a very subdued life and really feels no self worth at all, ........so what seems to happen is they take it out on somoene else just to make themselves feel better!

good luck anyway, you will grow stronger, with knowing!
we will sit upon the rocks,
and see the sheperds feed their flocks
by shallow rivers, to whose falls
melodious birds sing madrigals.
brielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby danielle » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:17 pm

i used to get bullied every day at school it came to the point where i was wagging school and risking my education.
until one day i had enough and when the bully came up to me in school i just stood there in front of everyone and asked her what her problem was and why she felt she was better than me.
then i told her about her self that the only reason she picks on me every day was to make her self look big in front of everyone else.
she was so shocked she didnt know what to say i just walked off and left it.
and she didnt bother me again thats when i got the nickname "Mouth on legs" because i started to speak up.
i never bullied anyone but i didnt get bullied either

SPEAK UP! they are no better than you.
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby CFG » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:57 pm

LOL, a similar thing happened to me, although I didn't even realise this girl was so feared by everyone! She was in Year 11 and I was in Year 9, and I was going out with a lad from her year. She kept coming up to us with a big gang of mates behind her, panting and giggling like hyenas (like they always do) going "Ooh, you must be the luckiest girl in the school!" dead sarcastically, and generally just picking on me and by boyfriend. I was slightly amused - this girl was the fattest and most unattractive beast I'd ever seen! :wink:

In the end, I just turned round and said "Look, just *** off!" She looked stunned, and she and her mates all walked away looking really confused. I thought nothing more of it, until I went into my next lesson, and loads of poeple came running up to me saying "Is it true? i can't believe you stood up to her! You're so brave!"

Turned out that this Year 11 moose was well-known for bullying everybody - and I got a bit of respect just for laughing at her.

Don't change yourself for anyone, because you don't need to. People who bully others are like sheep - they're more self-concious than you are, and that's why they hang around in huge groups trying desparately to fit in. If they're not very intellectual and not easy on the eye, chances are the only thing that will get them any respect is picking on other people. Have you ever seen someone unique, with a totally individual sense of taste and style, bullying someone else? I haven't.
CFG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to School, College & University