School makes me feel trapped!

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

School makes me feel trapped!

Postby fairy of darkness » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:21 pm

At the moment the prospect of having another 2 years at school terrifies me. At the end of each holiday i get so depressed, when i begin school i feel so trapped, like i can't do anything but work. I know everyone has to do the same, but i just hate school! I feel like i'm wasting my life there, i know it sound stupid, but i needed to just say it.xxx
Constantly moving
fairy of darkness
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby JennaXXX » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:50 am

I think everyone feels like you at some point. I know that I used to dread going back to school about the holidays.
But just remember that although its boring and annoying if you have a good education you can go on to get your dream job in the future!
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby danielle » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:04 am

i used to hate school with a passion i used to sneak into my moms room and turn the alarm clock off just so she would wake up late and i wouldnt have to go. i would fake being sick anythink i thought would work i would try. but i tell you now i would give my right arm to go back and dont it again because when u leave all your mates start there own life you have to start yours you go to work every day no matter what cus u know if u dont go u havent got any money.
Trust me babe school is the best years of your life.
u are probadly thinking oh shut up everyone says that but everyone says it because its true...
enjoy care free life while u can because when u leave u have to start payin for yourself.
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby LICKLELEA » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:15 am

I completely agree with danielle. I also hated going to school but they really are the best years of your life, you get to see your friends everyday, have a laugh and although you have to do some work its nothing compared the big wide world! lol - i'm sounding like my parents!

I would love to go back to school now and wish I tried harder but thats the way things go and making mistakes is how you learn!

Anyway try your best to enjoy your days at school they really aren't that bad! Take it from me!

Licklelea x
LICKLELEA
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to School, College & University