massive crush!

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

massive crush!

Postby xkristenx » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:59 pm

I have a huge crush on my PE teacher who is a woman! I've never had feelings like this before.

I've never even had a crush on a girl before and I'm a little scared cos I dont wanna be gay! I told my mate about it but she said I'm not gay - it's jus a crush that will blow over! But I'm not sure it will!

I really really really like her and I go to school clubs just so I can spend another hour or so with her. I really don't know what to do, I can't concentrate on anything else but her!

Help please!

edited by all_apologies: please don't write in "text talk"
xkristenx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby xkristenx » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:12 pm

i think i love her i know
your all gonna tell me i cant love her at my age or somthing but i really think i do!!
and im pretty sure she's gay to it mite jus av been a rumour but also the way she acts n she touches my arm when she speaks to me so that makes me like her even more.........i dont know what to do !!
i think i reli love her!
xkristenx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby splodge » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:15 pm

im not too good with advice and all that, but it could just be a crush like a 'phase' sort of thing. Have you ever or do you now like other girls or is it just your teacher? If its just your teacher maybe you could just be confused about your feelings for her. Obviously i dont know, only you do, hopefully someone else will be able to help you out more :D Sorry i couldnt be more helpful.
splodge
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby xkristenx » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:21 pm

its ok thx, but no ive never had a crush on a girl b4 thats why its so weird n i have reli strong feelings for her,, its hard to explain but ive liked her for quite a while now! n i dont know what to do, to "4get" her (even thoh i dont think i can) or talk to her or sum1 bout it ! im veri confused!
xkristenx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby all_apologies » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:34 pm

You may want to view these topics - I think you'll find some useful advice in them:

I love a woman teacher

Am I weird

These are just a couple of topics out of many that we've had from girls who've been in similar situations to yourself, so it's obviously quite common.

It's difficult to assess so young, because it could easily be a phase just as much as it may be a sign that you're bi/gay.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby xkristenx » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:50 pm

yeh i guess...

thx the other topics helped

im going to tell her though tomorrow, i dont know what it will achieve or anything but ill never know untill i do it will i so....
xkristenx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby all_apologies » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:10 pm

I don't think that's a good idea to be honest. You'll put your teacher in a very awkward position. As your teacher (as well as the fact you're under 16), nothing could happen between the two of you. As much as I'm sure she'd be flattered, is it really worth the probable embarrassment if you know nothing can come of it?

Usually I'd advocate admitting to someone how you felt, but I think in this case it's just setting yourself up for a letdown! You'd be better sitting it out to see if it passes.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby xkristenx » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:12 pm

ok thx 4 ure help

i think ure probably right
xkristenx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby xkristenx » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:35 pm

I took some advice from one of the other threads from here to tell a friend the situation I was in and it didn't really go very well. I've had the worst day ever, I told my friend Helen all about how I had a crush on Miss X and she was really nice about it so I didn't worry about it, she said I could always talk to her .

So... I was alright up until break when a couple of girls came over and started asking me loads of questions about miss X, I got extremely embarrased and just stood there like a statue. I didn't know what to do at all, the bell went and I just ran off to the toilets crying. I just broke down uncontrollably, and to make matters worse Miss X saw me and came over asking questions about what was wrong with me. I couldn't speak at all. She asked do I wanna go to the PE pffice for a few minutes with her to calm down so I just nodded my head.

After I'd calmed down a bit she asked again what was wrong so I thought why don't I just tell her what harm will it do? Then I remembered everything I read on here and decided not to so I just said I'd rather not say. So, she said "okay, that's fine". She had to go and start a lesson but she wrote me a note for my next teacher and said I cud stay in the office for as long as I wanted.

So, I just sat there wondering what to do. I knew going back to my class everyone would have something to say but I went back anyway to get it over and done with. Nobody really said much cos we weren't allowed to talk, but everyone was whispering and staring. It was horrible!

Anyway... I just kept my head down and was dreading last lesson as it was with none other than Miss X, so I decided not to go - I just went to the unit in my school and said I had a free period.

After school I walked down the corridor when I saw Lucy and Rachel, two girls I hate who are in my PE class and they said to me "we know all about you and we just wanted you to know that so does Miss X. When they said that I saw her walking down the corridor towards me so I ran off home, then I broke down again in tears and I'm so worried and so scared about going in tomorrow cos I don't know whats gonna happen.

I'm gonna get well bullied and I'll probably be moved PE class or something. I really don't wanna go back and I don't know what to do, whether to go and speak to Miss X by myself and explain or wait for her or someone to talk to me. I'm in such a mess.

Please please help. I dont know what to do.

Edited into paragraphs and for text talk by all_apologies
xkristenx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby xkristenx » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:49 pm

i dont know wether to go in tomorrow im to scared, but i have loads of gcse's to think of!!........
xkristenx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby all_apologies » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:59 pm

Okay first of all calm down! This'll all blow over, and if you stay away from school you'll just fuel the rumours!

Obviously, it's entirely up to you how you handle the situation. However, I'm assuming you're quite young. In this case it's worth noting that young girls can be cruel and insensitive. With this in mind you might want to play it cool and deny accusations that they're throwing at you.

It's your choice, but I think if I were in your position and people started teasing me about it, I'd play the "I don't know what you're on about!" card. After all, your friend could be lying just as much as you could. So long as you keep cool and act like the rumours don't bother you as they're not true, people will get bored of pointing the finger and making fun of you. For example, if someone asks if you have a crush on your teacher, just say "What?! I only said I liked her - but not in that way!"

It may not be true that someone's mentioned it to your teacher. Even if they have, it doesn't mean your teacher believes them. The more nonchalant you act about it, the less it'll appear to be true. Yet if you let it get to you, the other girls will see that they have found a way of making fun of you.

It depends which road you want to go down, but I think that's what I'd do. Good Luck!
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby xkristenx » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:33 pm

oh yeh i never reli thought of that, playing it cool! i think ill do that just deny every thing see how that goes, thx veri much! ill let you know how it goes!
x
xkristenx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby xkristenx » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:00 pm

everythin went fyn wid the other gurls i jus denyed everyfin n dey got bored....but l8r....miss asked me into her office and asked me if it was true coz everyone had told her the day b4 so i sed no it was just somat i sed all the words gettin twisted into rumors, but i was ded nervous n she cud tell i was lying so she sed listen i know what its like to have a crush on a teacher even a woman one and she was so so so nice about it n she sed she not gonna let it get in the way n she even let it slip put that she lives with a woman, if ya kno wat i meen n she sed i i can go n speak to her about anyfinc anytime i want n she was just so nice n my feelings are still the same but i kno nothin can happen n everythin so i aint gna say anuva word to anyone thx 4 all ure help!!!!!!
xkristenx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby all_apologies » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:02 pm

I'm glad it all went well! It's good that she was so understanding 8)
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby xkristenx » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:48 pm

i know its made me feel glad about the way everything turned out if that makes sence thx evry1
xkristenx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to School, College & University