supply teacher HELP

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

supply teacher HELP

Postby rehab_is_for_quitters » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:16 pm

hi guys,
well first off there was this really cute work experience kid we had as a supply for PE(he's 18 and im 15). as a joke my friends dared me to come on to him only i didn't expect him to respond!!! he did and we swapped numbers i like him but it just feels dirty. he keeps slapping my bottom in corridors when no one is around. URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! should i leave him or not?????????????????????
rehab_is_for_quitters
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Rob01 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:30 pm

Definitely. He is abusing his position. Dont stand for it and dont take this any further.
Rob01
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jessxerex05 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:32 pm

Hey i think its jus the fact u think its dirty coz he's older and he has been "classed" a teacher but i wouldnt worri but then again dnt no if id get involved as people with more than likely take the mick if they find out and how owuld ur parents feel if the new there 15 yr old daughter went out with a 18 year old its not coz hes 3 yrs older but hes allowed to drink smoke drive sex and drugs you not even in legal age to smoke yet my personal advice brake it to him gently good luck

peace out xx :)
Jessxerex05
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby danielle » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:10 pm

its only work experience.
do you like him? if not then tell him your not interested anymore.
if you do like him then i dont think you have anythink to worry about he is the one that would get in trouble. your not doing anythink wrong i dont think you are anyway.???
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby LICKLELEA » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:32 pm

YOU came on to him so he thinks you like him - which is fair enough, you gave him your number.

If you feel that you don't like him then its probably in you interests to be honest and tell him its not going to work.

He is very young and he was only on work experience so I don't think you are doing anything wrong.

Its up to you, good luck whatever you decide to do x
LICKLELEA
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to School, College & University