school bullies

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

school bullies

Postby bubblebath » Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:32 pm

hi mjy names louise
please help me ive been bullied all my life and stuck though it,its been hard but ive showed them all im not scared,but theres this one girl and she thinks shes really hard and writes nasty notes about me and sends them to people and says nasty things just to centre of attention ,that isnt the worst of it when i have a go back she gets this big hard nock gang onto and im sick of it i ahd ahorrible year last and i dont wont another one
please help me im soo depressed
louise
thank you 4 readin this i hope it helps or ive helped u
:)
bubblebath
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Enigma » Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:53 am

Hi bubblebath and welcome to the ProblemPages.co.uk forums.

People have no right whatsoever to bully those around them.

It's hard to stop bullies doing what they seem to enjoy most, because to do this is to make them realise how pathetic what they're doing is, and that their actions stem from their own problems and not yours.

You've put up with this bully long enough now, and it has to stop. It will stop, don't doubt that. Don't feel worried about talking to a teacher about this person, or discussing the situation with a parent or guardian.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby kitten » Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:02 am

Hi bubblebath,

I want you to know that you will get through this, I was bullied the whole way through school it was until my last few years at secondary school that I finally asked for help. My teachers moved me into a different tutor group and things started to get better.

Some of the bullies have never talked to me since. However, due to this experience I have become more determined to suceed and do well in life. So in the end I think they only made me stronger.

Keep smiling :D

kitten
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Enigma » Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:05 pm

Yep, I was bullied also.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Gem » Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:34 pm

I have already written this in another post today but.....you are not going to be around these people forever, let it go over your head as you are a bigger person for not resorting to violence or some other form of destructive behaviour in order to stop it.

You should definatly talk to a teacher or someone and see what they can do, once people see that you arn't bothered by them, they leave you alone. It will come back and hit them in the a**e one day.....methinks when they get their exam results through when you leave school.....he he he!

All the best hun
Who decided what order to put the alphabet in?
Gem

Postby Bubble » Thu Jan 16, 2003 3:17 pm

Hey hun
Im really sorry to hear that you are being bullied. I know exactly what it feels like to have the entire class turn against you for no reason whatsoever, just because one girl is jealous of you.
I went to an all girls school so it was always very bitchy. Th bullying continued until i got my parents involved, I know how hard it is, but it turned out to be the best solution. I advise you to let a parent or teacher know, as in 99% of schools these days bullying is not tolerated. I know you feel it may make things worse, but i'm sure it can't get any worse than it already is. The sooner you let someone know, the sooner it can be sorted. In extreme cases they may even be able to move you to another class. Also don't fight back, don't give them the satisfaction of knowing it is getting to you.
School years are very important hun, don't let this nasty person ruin it for you.
Let me know how you're doing ok.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby smile » Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:28 pm

Hi Louise,

Girls can be especially bitchy, like Donna said. I think that as soon as one girl disagrees with another then she often feels that it would make her 'look better' if she turned everyone else against her too. Do you have a close friend that you can talk to to express how you feel? Or even a family member or teacher that you feel really close to. I've never been bullied but I do have friends who have and still are and the best bet is to ignore them. All they want out of you is a reaction and every time you react they will carry on slightly longer. If they don't get a reaction then eventually they will become bored and give the bullying up.

Whatever happens you must remember that bullies only bully because they feel insecure of themselves and have to make someone else feel unhappy so they don't feel so bad. By not feeling so down (easy to say I know) they won't get their way. I'm not sure whether you should try this or not but it works for my parents. If someone gets a little 'road rage' with my mum or dad then my parents both laugh it off. It catches the other person completely off guard cos they expect you to either burst into tears or shake in your boots! I don't know whether it will work for you but it definetly works for my parents.

Don't let it get you down though, someone is always on these boards to talk so your welcome to post when your feeling down etc.

Just stay strong and take care, All the best to you,
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Time flies By....

Postby SB » Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:06 pm

I've had a few things happen in my school life being builed and having a few teachers fancy me (but that's another story) but i got through it. I was bullied when i was younger about eight or nine. Then i was bulied when i was in Secondary school by the boys. I couldn't be bothered to tell a teacher because they were no help what so ever so i took on the hands on approach. I got one of the boys and grabbed him by his neck and repeatly hit his head against a brick wall from then on i never heard any trouble they pretty much respected me. Then i later found out that one of them fancied me but that's also another story. Hope you find your solution beating the rubbish out of someone may not be your solution but it helped me Now i'm 17 and have many many good friends :wink:

Good Luck

Sabrina Black
SB
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Enigma » Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:38 pm

Is there a moral to the story SB?
:P
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby X_Smiler_X » Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:26 pm

Bullies only pick on other people because they have something wrong with themselves - dont let them get to you, if they are that bad, then tell someone - remember we're always here to talk through with you! :lol:
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Clairebabebear » Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:40 pm

I'm a teacher and i think that u should talk to someone anyone if u r being bullied. I was bullied at school coz my perants had died and this 1 girl allways made my life a missery. Untill i told someone and they sorted her out. so the best thing is to talk and or tell someone what is happening.
:P Patricia :P
Clairebabebear
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby acceber » Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:17 pm

Dear bubblebath

You proberly won't have time to read this because you had so many replies. I know telling a parent/gaurdian/teacher or any grown up you know isn't always easy but it does help. I was bullied all my life and still am a bit. They are only jealus. Ignore them is one solution. They will get bored and pick on some one else. Then you can make that someone else your friend and soon most of the class shall be on your side. You could also have a big event. Invite everyone except those reallly bitchy girls. They will see how great a girl you are. and ignore that other girl. Bullying is a serious offence. You can get the ploice invovled if it gets too serious or fisical.
hope i help
acceber
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Ciara » Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:17 pm

Hey there Louise,
My names Ciara and i know what ur going through with the bullies. Im 14 and back when i was about 11 i was bullied by a girl who i used 2 b friends with. She speard all these rumours about me and was rele mean. The teachers neva would have believed me, she was the star one in the class just cos she was pretty and our teacher adored her. So i just got all my mates together and when she picked on me we all used to look at her as if we couldnt care less and whisper rele loudy "god, its sad that some ppl have no lives isnt it?". as long as u have loyal friends who help u when u need it ull b ok. If this doesnt work after about a week or two tell a teacher, this girls just a sad attention seeking moron.
good luck
Ciara
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby mr_bump » Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:15 pm

Hey hun, im sorry to hear about ur troubles but there really is no other solution than going to a teacher.

Bullys are cowards, and derive pleasure out of other peoples pain, you have to put a stop to it cos no-one deserves what ur going through.

If its any consolation youll be able to look back in a few years and see how pathetic this girl really was!!!

Keep ur chin up babe!! :wink:
mr_bump
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby emma_leigh_2003 » Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:51 am

Louise you MUST tell someone about this bulling right now! I know you think that if you tell someone the bulling is gonna get worse, but it's the only way forward. Don't know if you have seen it in the Newspaper's or on the Television recently about an 11-12 year old kid killing himself on an OD of painkiller's because of school bullies? That kid went to the same school i went to when i was younger (Wallasey School in merseyside), and when i was there bulling was (and look's like it still is) a major problem there, i never got bullied myself but my best mate (who i've known since we were 3) was by a gang of girl's in the same year as us. She told teacher's, her parent's and her parent's even went as far as contacting the School board over it, but nothing was done about it, all that was said was "Oh just ignore them, they'll soon get tired of it", but they didn't! My friend couldn't cope with it no more and refused to go to school because of these shallow little sh*t's, she lost all her confidence, didn't leave the house and also missed out on doing her GCSE'S because she couldn't handle going to school as she was scared of these nasty, evil witch's.

So Louise TELL someone before it's too late, these bullies can and WILL effect your work and effect your social life now and when you are older!!!
emma_leigh_2003
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to School, College & University