i have no friends

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i have no friends

Postby aimee47 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:16 am

i feel so lonely!

i've just fallen out with my sorta best friend rachel*, well she was my best friend, but i wasn't actually her she has another best friend sally* from primary, but she spent more time with me we just weren't 'best friends' as such. any way we fell out, this was in october, and i'm still having problems getting new friends. when this happened about 3 other friend all desided not be my friends as well.

rachel* is now using me and i no it. she says she's friends with me but shes still being 'funny' with me. i told her that i no she's using me she said that she isn't and i just said that cause she not walking with me and i have to walk to and from school on my own.

i don't really wanna be friend with her anymore cause its not worth it, but she's it some of my classes. one of them i no like no one else but her and she picked my to go with her for a project so i can't get away from her.

am quite good friends with sally* but when we're both with rachel* she's really 'funny' with me. i thought it might be esaier to not be friends with ether them i could just get new friends altogether. but me and sally* both go to with thing together so i have see her once a week. any way i like her alot, shes really nice but shes to esaily influnced by rachel*.

on top of this i'm really shy. i just don't no how to make new friends. don't tell me to join a club because i go to some and have some friend from them. but this doesn't seem to help me went i have no one to sit with in class or if i'm on own at lunch.

also i have no one to go out with at weekends and stuff because all the people i do no have their own friends. and sometimes when i call sally* shes out with rachel*.

i'm so lonely and depressed cause of this its making me even more shy i don't think i'll ever make new friends. and it's also effecting my school work. i had a fight with rachel* at lunch then had a test couldn't consentrate and got a U.

i've tried everything. please help!
aimee47
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Mem » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:25 am

how old are you?

seriously. clubs and thing, go do things that u enjoy. make the effort to talk to people. i have few ~"real" friends in person, but the few i have are extreamly close m8s, just relax and be urslef.

old saying, if people dont like me for who i am, then thats their problem.
Mem
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ellie24 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:28 pm

Hey. If I were you I would just keep busy. How old are u? Thing is with life, is that there are new experiences around the corner all the time. You will be constantly meeting new people and u will make new friends, just be urself! If you need a friend just mail me!!!!! I can be there if u need someone to talk to.
ellie
perhaps we can swap emails if u get in touch!xxxxxxxxxxx
ellie24
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby aimee47 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:01 pm

aimee47
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby badge_2k6 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:45 pm

aww im sorry to hear this, if your friend is using you don't let her!put ur foot down let her know how you feel, try talking to a new group of people get to no them better and start making conversation with people and get to know them better this way you'll be making more friends than ever! if your 'best mate' is being like this she isn't worthy of your friendship, try t forget about her move on your only young you have plenty of time to make friends, trust me there is alot of people out ther and im here for you and so are many other people on this forum you ever need t talk feel free to talk to me, well i hope everything turns out good :)
luv Badge_ 2K6 xxxxx
badge_2k6
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby i_still_blame_her » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:28 pm

I'm just like you!!! I have a small group of friends now - just try and get to know people better. I'm 13. It's not as bad as it was in primary school - i would walk round and round the playground singing songs to myself and crying. I hated breaktimes. I used to get called a swot and was accused of being a lesbian a couple of times - but i wasn't bullied as such.

I was in the same situation a few weeks ago - i find that when you spend so much time with a couple of people - others don't bother as they assume you are with them. Try to move on - make *rachael jealous by being your inner self around others. Be funny, kind and clever - she'll want YOU back.

Hope my little experience helped.
A
xxx
You're a somebody nobeody, a loveable anarchy, superficial friend.
i_still_blame_her
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

yeah...

Postby Someday... » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:09 pm

I haven't done this before so im sort of new...
anyway...lots of people like us are in this sort of situation and man u just got accept who you are and what your like and if others cant accept that so waht...
I moved out to india 4 years ago and everyone hated me because im british...but i stayed who is was and people began to accept come on...
live life ur wan no one elses
Someday...
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to School, College & University