motivation

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

motivation

Postby pink stripes » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:26 pm

Hi,

Im in year 11 at school and I have a few exams cumig up at school. they are scattered throughout 3 weeks. Tomora i have a science one which Im really dreading becuase I struggle with science. So iv been revising ocasionally but now I want to go over everythin I nee dfor the exam, the only problem I have is MOTIVATION!! I just can't seem to get motivated. any help would be great cuz i want to do well, I just cant get motivated to study!!

thx xx
pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby N i k k i » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:40 pm

Im in the exact same position, im in year 11, stuggle at science, got exams this week but can't be bothered to revise although I am capable of a good grade.
I found this site last night on the bbc website called bitesize, where it gives you a load of questions from actual exam papers so that you know how difficult they can be and what they are like.
I found this a lot easier to revise from than just my school books so try that and let me know what you think.
Hope ive helped!
N i k k i
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby L0SER » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:19 pm

Hey you two!

everyone feels the same and it dont help wen u see the class geeks really going for it!

dont worry too much these are ur mocks and well ull learn from ur mistakes...who cares if u mess up? its important that u learn from ur mistakes and stuff and prepare for the real things. messing up will probably be good for u as it will give u the motivation u need when it comes to the summer!

and although this sounds stupid - enjoy GCSE whilst you can! A-LEVELS are a whole new breed of evil impossible examinations! lol...

I wish you both the best of luck in your exams!

Go Kicksome Ass!

L0SER!
L0SER
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby pink stripes » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:40 pm

heyaz, thanks for ya advice. I had the exam today, done ok... I think lol ! ive probably messed up but never mind x
pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to School, College & University