I get bullied LOADS

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I get bullied LOADS

Postby Katchalilfishy » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:42 pm

I get bullied really badly at school and on my bus. I don't want to tell my parents because I'm not close to them. I just have to say a word and they call me names. Once i said the word well and they started calling me a lesbian. I also get called fish because i apparently look like 1 and bbc(big bum chin) I don't want to go to my doctor even though they are confidental. What can i do??
Katchalilfishy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby amanda11 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:51 pm

i can't believe how horrid kids can be at school. the best thing i can say to you is DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU and if it does DON'T LET THEM KNOW THEY BOTHER YOU. hold your head high... if you believe in yourself and take no notice of them they will get bored and move on to the next one.

I really think you should tell someone, if not your parents why not a teacher or a friend's parents. As soon as the bullies are confronted by an adult they will back off... they're cowards really. My friend told me she was bullied at school and as soon as she told the teachers they never bothered her again. Hope that's some help to you anyway!

x
there is a light that never goes out
amanda11
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby X_Smiler_X » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:08 pm

I can't stand bullies. They are selfish individuals with no meaning for a life. You shouldn't listen to them, the more they know you are taking notice, the more they will do it.

You must tell a teacher. I know it isn't easy, but they must be made aware that they have little gits in their school - they shouldn't be allowed to attend and make people's life a misery.

I hope you are ok.

K x
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby L0SER » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:26 pm

Just close ur ears to there rubbish there just pathetic people! i know it may sound stupid but u can do it, who gives a damn what other losers think - ive heard so much rubbish from ppl calling me a goth and stuff but the thing is i just dont listen to it and im proud of it. ofcourse personal things will hurt you but basically - all bullies are jealous of something that u have that they want and dont.

Best of Luck

L0SER!!

(PS- listen to some metal music! Metal is the greatest - it teaches u to realise alot in life. give it a try and well ull c what i mean! HEIL HEAVY METAL!)

Edited by smile for profanity. NO swearing on this forum.

Edited inorder to make it make sense by L0SER! :) lol...Sos Bout Swearing Smile.
L0SER
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby JennaXXX » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:05 pm

You really should tell someone a teacher you trust or a family member. Nobody has the right to be nasty to you and call you names. You have a right to safety and to feel secure.
Dont feel as if you have to put up with this as you dont.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bexical » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:28 pm

You definatley need to stop this before it gets worse you need to tell a trusted teacher or your parents, bullies cant get away with hurting other people i had it for a long time and i suffer because of it now. It might behard to tell of them but believe me it will help you to cope knowing you have someone to trust who you can tell. Its hard to ignore bullies it often makes them worse, Whether your close to your parents or not they wouldnt want to see you get hurt physically or emotionally you cant cope with things like this on your own. Bullies are childish with nothing good in there lives so they try to ruin peoples who do ahve a good life but you need to rise above them and stay strong... I understand how hard this is believe me i do. There are helplines to call who are confidentual so you dont necessarily need to go to your doctor unless you think you are getting depressed from it. Talk to your teacher and mum about it and if you cant do that phone a helpline, they are normally free and dont appear on your phone bill they are handy if you need to talk it out and get advice off people. Good luck
Bexical
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Angela.1 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:11 am

Hi hun,
I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time at school.
I have read everyone's replies and they're right. You really have to do something about this, I know it's hard and you feel alone and humiliated. I was bullied briefly at around the age of fourteen and it made me feel just awful about myself but I was also scared and embarrassed of telling someone (even my mum) in case they started to realise the bullies were right about me.
Bullies say what they do to hurt, the things they say are not true, I'm sure if you had a big bum on your chin you would be earning millions from T.V appearances, the same would be true if you looked like a fish. They pick on you because they can.
I really think you need to get help from some-one, I would suggest you parents as regardless of how close you are to them at the moment, they know you and love you and anything that hurts you hurts them.
If you allow this to go on, you will have to put up with it until you leave school and it will continue to affect your confidence and self-esteem long after you have.
It is hard to stand up to a group of people who intimidate you but it really is worth it. After the problem has been sorted you will feel so strong and confident because you took control of the situation and fought back against these people.
Angela.1
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby smile » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:11 am

Hi my darling,

My heart goes out to you for a number of reasons... the bullies shouldn't be able to carry on treating you like this and you shouldn't have to feel scared or sad that this is happening to you.

However like everyone before me has pointed out to you there is so much that you can do to stop this! I think first of all you have to ignore them, if bullys get even the slightest hint that you are bothered about how they're treating you then I can guarantee you that it will carry on. If you show them that you think that they're pathetic and have nothing better to do then they will soon get bored. However hard it may be, just pretend they're not there.

Secondly you have to tell someone about what is happening. If you tell a teacher at school then I'm pretty sure the bullies will soon back off, if you don't feel you can tell a teacher then there is usually a counsellor or a Connexions advisor that will be available to speak to. Maybe ask one of your teachers if there is someone you can talk to?

This website may be of help to you: http://www.childline.org.uk/Bullying.asp

Above all, stay strong. Remember that YOU are in control.

Take care and let us know how you get on.
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby badge_2k6 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:33 pm

hi! i realy hate how people bully other people, its horrid, i get bullied sometimes from my experience i ahve noticed that people bully you because they are jealous of you or you have something they want, my advice just ignore them try n find the confidence to talk to a trustworthy adult or teacher don't suffer in silence!
hope the bullying stops :-?
Luv Badge 2K6 xxxxxx
badge_2k6
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby PurePurple » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:00 am

Hiya!
Bullies are cowards who go round hurting people for the sake of it.
They have no meaning or no point in doing it, they just do it.
Just, don't let it get to you, be proud of yourself. Don't let this affect your work or daily school life.
Tell your parents and teachers, and maybe keep a diary of when the bullying occurs. Write their names down etc.

Good Luck
Beth
xx
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby iluvdestinyschild » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:27 pm

Hi I've never ACTUALLY been bullied serioulsy but i can tell u that i've seen other people being bulllied and i HATE it. they just bully because theyr'e:
cowards
making fun of you because your'e shy and quiet
they want something that you have
theyr'e jealous

Just try and avoid telling a teacher at first because then the bullies might say you "dobbed" on them and bully you even more. My advice is to stand up to them at first and then if the situation gets worse then tell a:
teacher
parents/guardian
relative
older brother or sister
:D If u need any more advice send me a message! 8)
I love shopping
iluvdestinyschild
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby N i k k i » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:27 pm

Most bullies bully because they are not confident in themselves so they try to make themselves feel better by putting other people down. As long as you are more confident than them, you are a WINNER!
N i k k i
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby chosenfew » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:56 pm

i agree with nikki and the rest of the team. dont let them put you down and just laugh at what ever they say even if it is hurting inside just laugh and they will soon get bored. i got bullied throught four years or more in school. i hated it but in the end i used to just laugh it off an even sometimes took the mick out of myself with them.
chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to School, College & University