peps r sooooo nasty!!

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

peps r sooooo nasty!!

Postby bexxie17 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:29 pm

rite dis is kinda hard to explain and its a wel long story so am goin to try and make it real short..........wel i started college in september doin a vocational access course which i fought was guna be real good cos yoo got 2 do all different stuff and i went there with my mate sarah and she was doin the same course as me which was real cool..cos i wasnt lil miss popular at school and most of my mates had moved away but anyway gettin off that........i made loads of new mates at college and i got a new boyfriend which was cool cos i just came out of a REAL bad one. but then me and him started takin a few days off then like one time in december we took like a whole week off togeva and when i went back after that basically everyone hated me, they wud always say stuff real loud bout me just so i would hear it, the only friend i had left was sarah and the guy i was seein, bt then i finished with him at the end of january, and my tutor was ALWAYS pickin on me, she would tell me i was a waste of space and that i shouldnt even be in college, it was rubbish fings like that, that got me down. then people REALLY started gettin nasty 2 me, there was 1 girl that was tellin everyone not 2 talk 2 me or she wouldnt talk 2 them, my ex said he didnt wana be mates with me anymore, and everyone was just talkin about me behind my back...and everyday i would go home crying to my mum, people would be tellin me, that sum1 had been sayin sumfink thn another person would be sayin another thing...it was really pathetic, i couldnt stand goin 2 college anymore so i quit, and that was all like 3 weeks ago, but now i feel like a total bum, i made friends with the gurl tht started bein nasty 2 me, the other day but now she wont even talk 2 me agen, shes blocked me on msn, wont txt me, wont answer da fone..and all i wana no is why she started bein horrible. i feel like its her fault she made me lose all my friends and made me leave college, but i just wana no should i blame her or just blame myself...what do all yoo fink?? soz my problem fingy was sooooooo long..bt i had 2 cut it down alot!!
bexxie17
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:38 am

these people are not worth it hun. what they are doing is bullying you and its out of order. to think your teachers did it aswell? thats just disgusting!

what did your mum say when you told her?

have you thought about moving colleges or getting a job?

i would forget about those old friends and go out and make new ones.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby bexxie17 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:01 pm

yh but its not just me da tutor was nasty 2, it was everyone really but it always seemed me who got it worse, with the others she made a joke out of it. one day she would be telling me to stay in college then she would say theres no point me being there.

urm when it all started happenin my mum does what every mum says and told me to ignore it, but when i came home crying she was kinda more understandin then and said well give it a few more weeks and see if you want to leave then so i did that aswell and then it just got worse so she said then that i could leave and she didnt understand how much i didnt like it and she was sorry she didnt let me leave sooner and now she wants to make a complaint about my tutor cos of the bullying.

yeh i have fought about moving colleges but where i live there is only 2 colleges and the one i cant go to now cos you have to start it as soon as you leave school....i finks. and the other college is da 1 i just went to and they dont have very many courses and i really dont want to be around the same people again. so i will most probs just end up gettin a job.
bexxie17
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:35 pm

well its good your mums being so supportive because for them to bullying you out of college is just wrong.

i think your mum is right to make a complaint and this should be sorted out. they cant get away with it.

well if your quite happy getting a job then go for it but dont be forced out of doing a course if you dont want to.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to School, College & University