Is my maths teacher abusing me?

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Is my maths teacher abusing me?

Postby iluvdestinyschild » Wed May 03, 2006 6:26 pm

Hi guys, I've had a problem with my maths teacher, ever since I started secondary school 2 years ago, he has always called me an idiot and telling me that I will never do well in life and be sucsessful, that I will end up working in a supermarket or in a cafe. He always yells at me and randomly in the lesson he gives me detentions when I've never done anything wrong. My parents have started complaining and I've started to think about skipping maths lessons because I don't wanna get yelled at unfairly any longer. Is he abusing me because I have started to wonder if he is and what can I do :cry:
I love shopping
iluvdestinyschild
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby PurePurple » Wed May 03, 2006 7:19 pm

Hun, I'm sorry, I've had the same thing.
I think it's a form of verbal abuse as well as bullying!
This shouldn't be happening to you hun, I'm not surprised your skipping Maths lessons, Just tell your parents and get something done or if not go to your head of year, (Do you have a half way house?)

Any other Q's PM Me ;)

xXx
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby lilessexgal » Wed May 03, 2006 9:02 pm

yeah i think its good your parents are listening and getting involved. i think they should speak to the head teacher and maybe you could go and see the head aswell. something needs to be done because this is unfair on you. could you change to another class?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Kruelty » Thu May 04, 2006 1:04 am

hmm i know its against school regulations but.. maybe you could video this on your phone without s/he seeing so you have photographical evidence? that way im pretty sure the school would be in aloot of poop and would do what they did to my mom... beg for her not to sue them... lmao... <long story>
Kruelty
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Laurajane » Fri May 26, 2006 6:35 pm

nope i dont agree with doing that- i think that you should speak to your head asap and ask for a meeting with him and confront him with it immediately- you should have spoke out before this its awful you feel like this- but it is bullying please nip it in the bud now better late than never
*What do sheep count when they can't sleep?!*
*Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.*
*I've discovered that I often visit the state of confusion, and I know my way around pretty well.*
Laurajane
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Liquidius » Fri May 26, 2006 6:55 pm

I think you need to talk to the head about it, perhaps you can bring your parents along too.
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to School, College & University