I don't wanna go backkkkkkk :(

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I don't wanna go backkkkkkk :(

Postby netballluva » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:55 pm

School starts again soon and i really don't want to go back. There are so many reasons. I'm not a very confident person and this year we are getting put into completely new classes and i doubt that i will know anyone. I had a few classes last year that none of my friends are in and they were horrible and now thats what every class is going to be like.

Another reason is that before the holidays started my closest friends started arguing with each other all the time and it really gets me down because i get stuck in the middle and if i go to see one person the other gets stroppy and paranoid that i don't like them but if i don't go to either and go off with another friend instead they both get upset. i cant win! :cry:
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ayeaiii » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:13 pm

Aaaw, netballluva,

Always hard it is to got back after such a while- so long for worries to build up!

Are these new classes all with the same sets of people, or different? If all are different, chances are you will get to meet such a variety of people you will surelt find some you get on well with! And if it is all the same people, with so many classes together you will surely get to know them- You cannot lose! *cheesyheart*

Though I know it is easy to worry about it. :(. But just think, probably everyone shall feel the same way, and will be more willing to befreind people, so as not to be alone.

Sorry you are having a difficult time with your mates *hugs*. Perhaos not being together everyday will have given them some time to cool down a little, and get some perspective on matters? Why not see how their relationship is after the holidays, and if it is still awkward, then you can think how that can be solved.

I am sure though, once you returned it shall feel precisely as if you were never away! Best of luck with it, try not to worry too much
xxx
ayeaiii
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby aimee47 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:31 pm

i don't want to go back ether. :( i have been worried about it all last week. i still have two peices of coursework to finish and there is only 2 days left of my holiday! :o i'm going in to year 11 was i'm dreading the extra homework and exams.

i'm sure it will be alright went you get there its the worrying which is the problem.
xxx
aimee47
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby PurePurple » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:22 am

I don't wanna go back, even though ill be having lessons I like.
I'm sure when you get back and used to it again, youll be fine. :D
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby netballluva » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:23 pm

thank you for all of your comments they have made me feel better xx
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ayeaiii » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:21 pm

Best of luck to all of you who return to school this week! xxx
ayeaiii
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jess1234 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:28 am

i agree with what ayeaiii said. If your classes change then you are bound to meet new people and make some new friends! Ive just moved to a completely new school in a strange country and i was petrified because i didnt know anyone but now i have friends who i can trust and i get on really well with!

Your all lucky to just be going back to school i started year 11 in July!! (my new school holidays are may to july but at my old school it was july to september!)
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby netballluva » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:21 pm

hiya everyone! thanx for everything! i have been back at school for about a week now and everythings fine just as you all said! im actually quite enjoying it! :oops: lol! xx
Last edited by netballluva on Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ayeaiii » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:52 pm

Aww, netballluva, VERY pleased for you that your worries were unfounded! xxx
¸.·`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`· ¸.·`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`·
Truth, Beauty, Freedom and Love
¸.·`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`· ¸.·`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`·
ayeaiii
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby netballluva » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:59 pm