What to do?

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What to do?

Postby lyf-sucks » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:45 pm

ive just gone back to school and todays been hard enough with out a bomb shelter been dropped on me, you see this girl that used 2 be my friend is now coming back and she bullied me through out all the years until we broke up for the six weeks and she was ment to be going to another school, then today i found out shes coming back tomorrow and shes gonna have a freash start which means no friends and that but all my friends seem to think its ok for me to forgive her afta what she done and it hurt i mean being bullied by your mate who u thought u could trust, it aint exactly easy to forgive them even if she does say sorry, i just dont no what im to do because im sure ill snap if she tries to turn my mates against me(again) please help before i do snap!!
yeah, I'm fine, Everything's just wonderful, I'm having the time of my life.
lyf-sucks
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby netballluva » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:05 pm

I think you should try telling your friends how you feel about this girl. If they knew this girl had been bullying you before im sure they will understand and stay loyal to you. :) xx
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to School, College & University