We were the best of the friends

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

We were the best of the friends

Postby bubblebath » Tue Mar 25, 2003 7:31 pm

hi ive wrote in this post before and my problems are nevber ending :( there is this girl and in year 7 we weere the bestest frinds you could be but we had this arguement and were not anyway we sorted that out and she hangs with this girl who think she is pretty and woddles her bum and i told her i hate u and u hate me which is true
but the last few weeks she has been saying things about me and ive been earwaging listening to them and this boy started liking me and she said he must need glasses to like her and her best frind said well why do u think he wears them
now this best friens used to be mine and i thought talking about each other wasa thing of the past and shes been saying things all week my mom said tjust to give her a punch and i want to really but is it the right thing sorry bout it being long wat cani doo to stop her talking about me please help :cry: please
thank you 4 readin this i hope it helps or ive helped u
:)
bubblebath
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby smile » Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:12 am

Hitting someone is not normally the right approach. It could get you into a lot of trouble with the school and friends. I don't often say this but I would ignore what your Mum has said. :o I've never hit anyone and I don't really want to. I believe there are other ways of sorting problems out. Start by talking. In my school there is a group which you can go to at lunch times to talk about your problems with and get them sorted out. I've never been but I know it's worked for others.

The thing which you can do is get everyone together and sit them down and let everyone say exactly how they feel. Before everyone sits done, make up some rules that everyone agrees with. Eg. No interrupting each other. No shouting etc. Because there is a large group of you, it's not as easy to sort out than with just one friend. Good luck and sorry I can't help more. Just remember hate is a very strong word so be careful where you use it...
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby kitten » Wed Mar 26, 2003 1:00 pm

I think your Mum is wrong to encourage violence, in fact she should have told you the opposite.

It is best to sit down and talk through things perhaps ask a teacher to sit with you to keep things dimpolmatic. I had problems like this at school and teachers do help if you ask them too.

Bullying over the years has only suceeded to make me the strong person I am today. Try not to let this get you down

You are who you are and if people can't accept that then they are not worth having as friends :)
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby danielle » Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:00 pm

i dont know if im the best person to be answering this but im going to give my views on it anyway so here goes
i think that if someone is saying something about you then u should confront them and see what they say but do it in front of alot of people show your not scared of her and if SHE starts a fight then fight back but remember this little sayin it maybe old but it is true

stick and stones may break my bones
but names will never hurt me

and if shes got nothing better to do than chat about other people then that should show you how shallow she really is.

good luck.
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Ciara » Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:23 pm

shes just jealous that someone fancies u and boys probably just think shes a tart who they wouldnt go near. u shouldnt hit this girl, ur above her shallow level. It sounds like its time 4 u to make some new friends and 4get about her.
Ciara
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Lisaw » Tue May 06, 2003 11:47 am

Jealousy is a nasty thing and that is what they are of you JEALOUS . I say next time the say something horrid you look at them and laugh, i know this my sound silly but if they see that what they are doing is not getting to you (even tho it is) they will stop and move on to some one else. You can't let people see your hurt they are being nothing but bullies, but if you hit this girl honestly you will look the bad one in the furture and she will get away with everything, and you don't want that. So i say hold your head high and laugh when they think they are hurting you they honestly will soon get extremlly (spelt wrong) bored.
As for your best friend, she's not your best friend. Friends do not do things like that to you. Have you any other friends in school? If so focus on them and become their friends bcuz you will find your 'Best mate' will soon be feeling as you are 'Left out'.
Just rise above them don't resolve to violence be bigger and smarter than they are, and you will find you will win.
Hope this helps
Whenever in doubt Smile xxx

xXx L xXx
Lisaw
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby MelodyLinn » Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:57 pm

Hi Bubblebath,

Violence is never the answer and will only make thinga worse for you, not better like it should be.

I had a similar problem too, this girl, (the one who is now best friends with your best friends) is feeding your friend rubbish. Maybe your friend looks up to her for a reason, wants to be popular, or maybe she feels if she is nice to you and stick up for you then she too, will get problems from this girl.

Try talking to your friend alone, let her know how you feel. If things don't turn out the way you planned and your friend just seems to be slipping away then try making a new group of friends and keep smiling! :lol:

Hope all turns out well,

Love, MelodyLinn :wink:
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Lozzypopz » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:08 pm

Hey huni, about your problem, ignore her, i no it's hard, but you have to, because if you feel like this she's wining, i no it's easier said then done.
I think that this girl has never been a real friend, otherwise she would
1. still be hanging around with you, if you had an argument and both said sorry then, there shouldn't be any problem
2. she wouldn't be saying things about you, wether she likes you or not,
3. she would have respect for your feelings

Treat every1 how you would like to be treated.
Speek to your other friends about it, or even a teacher, coz they ain't just there 2 teach you things, there there if you've got any problems.

play her at her own game, and see if she likes it.
don't be down in the dumps because of some x friend, i've been there and done that and it gets you no where, at school or not, you only have 1 chance 2 live, live it 2 the full

hope i've helped
memba always smile it's the best thing in the world! :D
Lozzypopz
Just Landed
Just Landed

chin up!

Postby just_me » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:58 pm

hey hunny!

sometimes school kids can be really horrible, but you have just gotta wait for them to get bored of picking on you and they will in time leave you alone and move on to somebody else.

as for your friend going off with another best friend, sometimes people become friends with bullies to prevent them being bullied.

my best friend now (and im 18 now) and i were friends from year 7. we fell out in year 9 because she decided to be friends with another girl who picked on me because she didnt like me, it made me feel really bad because somebody had taken away my best friend, anyways we made friends in the 6th form and we are closer than ever. your friend may realise what she is doing to you and make friends with you again and ditch the bully.

in the meantime, try and make new friends, maybe not at school, perhaps you could join an out of school drama club or something.

hang in there sweetheart!
just me xox
just_me
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby silver tree » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:15 pm

Hi just_me,

Welcome to PP and thanks for taking your time to post advice on here to Bubblebath. However, here at PP we tend to discourage against bringing up old topics (as you can see Bubblebath posted this nearly 2 years ago) as the poster may have long since resolved their problem or may no longer visit the site. Also, bringing up old topics makes newer topics with more recent problems slip further down the page.

silver tree
silver tree
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby just_me » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:11 am

why do you not just delete the older topic threads then
just me xox
just_me
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby peecee » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:36 am

That's a good point, just_me.

Sometimes, if you're after advice for a particular problem and you don't want to post it on a forum, it's useful to trawl back and see if there's already some advice on your problem.

xxxxxx
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby just_me » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:10 pm

oh I see!
well thats ok then!
just me xox
just_me
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to School, College & University